Estes | Maxi-pad engines

Has anyone been too 026 lately ... thiers a guy that lives next door that put up a lighted bill bourd in his front yard that says ESTES EXPRESS LINES POLLUTS... and some other stuff about the noise

Was he in his front yard hugging his tree?..lol
But suicidejockey is right,I got a new truck in the first batch and it was one sick puppy till Nashville term. did the update(said it had a computer virus)..Still nothing to brag about,but really made a difference. I have driven for several companies before coming here. Lots of different trucks. International has always been bottom of the barrel (except for the old F-model Macks)..But I'll put up with the trucks as long as pay and benies stay as good as they are.

Has anyone been too 026 lately ... thiers a guy that lives next door that put up a lighted bill bourd in his front yard that says ESTES EXPRESS LINES POLLUTS... and some other stuff about the noise

i saw that last spring and noticed alot of smoke comming out of his chimney. its a mobile and hes probably idling the engine. i think someone should call the epa on him

thats true but are not we all at some time?

I guess you COULD say that, depending on whether you call protecting something or standing up for something, being a politician....But a politician stands up for himself, not the people who elected him these days...

Yup they have no choice in 2013 to go cummins and after that everything well have cow **** or def in it international gave up on the egr platform they where failing the new emision standards and the other oem,s started a lawsuite basics was why international continued not to meet standards and they where

I heard on a news program that International is running out of emision credits and they have no new engines in the pipeline to meet the new standards. They were saying the cost for them to design a new engine is high and they don't have the cash. They also said there is a good posibility that Navastar goes bankrupt or is purchased by someone

I heard on a news program that International is running out of emision credits and they have no new engines in the pipeline to meet the new standards. They were saying the cost for them to design a new engine is high and they don't have the cash. They also said there is a good posibility that Navastar goes bankrupt or is purchased by someone

Ernesto screwed up another good truck.

intertrashinal was adamant about the EGR garbage. They have now changed course and want to go SCR. Waiting on early 2013 for EPA approval.