Yellow | Maybe all the no voters should??

abfempm

TB Regular
Credits
Should take one of those brand new sick days on say jan3rd or when ever you guys decide would be a good day to show the company and the union that there still is a little solidarity left in the teamsters.and to prove your point that this proposal wont fly! Now i know what your going to say is mind your own buisness abf you dont have a horse in this race ; but i do its just on a differant track right now.good luck whatever happens

Should take one of those brand new sick days on say jan3rd or when ever you guys decide would be a good day to show the company and the union that there still is a little solidarity left in the teamsters.and to prove your point that this proposal wont fly! Now i know what your going to say is mind your own buisness abf you dont have a horse in this race ; but i do its just on a differant track right now.good luck whatever happens

Oh, trust me, you have a horse in this race
And, if this passes, your horse will be attached to a YRC trailer soon enough!

Maybe I read it wrong, I thought he meant everyone would be pulling YRC trailers because they will be farming out so much work? Maybe I misunderstood?
I doubt that bubba! Not at the current stock price of $34.00 a share.A far cry from the $15.00 they offered!

Oh, trust me, you have a horse in this race
And, if this passes, your horse will be attached to a YRC trailer soon enough!

Yeah when they made that offer stock was at 6.40 now at 34.00 dollars, good luck. But then again maybe they will just have you guys work for 15.00 hr for a few years.

ballets counted jan 8th means two weeks before I wont work much so when those two weeks of checks bounce I wont feel as bad lol when its voted down and they close the doors

I was always of the belief that was just to get ABF to vote yes and there was never any real substance to that offer, am I in a minority there?
I think what he meant is, if this passes they will make an offer to buy ABF.

Still no answer on why ABF trailers were tested on YRC lanes and why yrc trailers were tested on ABF lanes a couple of months ago? Hmmmm something fishy on the inside here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Ok so on jan 3rd we are all gonna take a sick day because we are all proud nooooo voters!!!!! Lets show your proud to be a teamster and take a day off,besides if they do close they wont get you for that sick day. I say we because in support of you i also will take off. We cant let these prks push us around anymore. We held out as long as we could over here just dragging out the supplement vote, also they have a better offer ready there is no way they can think you guys will vote for this. Good luck brothers and sisters!!

Still no answer on why ABF trailers were tested on YRC lanes and why yrc trailers were tested on ABF lanes a couple of months ago? Hmmmm something fishy on the inside here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

So how did the test go? Did ABF trailers pull differently on YRC's roads? Were they able to get ABF freight to fit into YRC trailers?

So how did the test go? Did ABF trailers pull differently on YRC's roads? Were they able to get ABF freight to fit into YRC trailers?
The freight on the ABF trailers stayed drier, test successful.