FedEx Freight | Medical Card

Panhandler92

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone hear about FXF lowering the amount of doctors you can go to and them having a third party review your medical card before it gets issued?

Supposedly this third party can deny your medical card. nothing has been said on who the third party is.

Anyone hear about FXF lowering the amount of doctors you can go to and them having a third party review your medical card before it gets issued?

Supposedly this third party can deny your medical card. nothing has been said on who the third party is.
How many doctors does it take to get a physical? I've never had to see multiple doctors to get one. The company tells you which one to use. :wtflol:

How many doctors does it take to get a physical? I've never had to see multiple doctors to get one. The company tells you which one to use. :wtflol:
Concentra in our area sucks ass. So we have alternate locations usually like little clinic.

We also had some drivers still rather paying for their own and fighting Harrison on accepting it with their own doctor.

3rd party is just processing the physicals for FedEx. If they kick a physical back it’s because you or the doc didn’t fill something out correctly. At our facility they actually increased the number of places you can go now and of course you can always pay for your own if they aren’t a company paid clinic. The Dr has to be in the FMCSA MEC database in order to be accepted.

The third party is just to make sure to force you for a sleep study and on a CPAP! They get a bonus kickback for every driver forced to wear the Darth Vader mask.

Having them review the long form is violation of HIPPA laws all they get from me is my medical card.

Even if you are vaccinated?

No. If you're vaccinated you walk around telling everyone you're vaccinated and if you're really about the life, you tattoo that stupid little card on a visible part of your body.

Where's RC? He said I'd be dead by now for not getting the vaccine saying that those of not vaccinated will prove Darwin's theory. CDC is quietly walking all of that nonsense back.

No. If you're vaccinated you walk around telling everyone you're vaccinated and if you're really about the life, you tattoo that stupid little card on a visible part of your body.

Where's RC? He said I'd be dead by now for not getting the vaccine saying that those of not vaccinated will prove Darwin's theory. CDC is quietly walking all of that nonsense back.
Keep waiting, you can rest assured you will be
sooner or later.

I don't think there is an answer either way, you do what you think is right....

I don't think there is an answer either way, you do what you think is right....

I agree with that. However, I didn't wish people dead and impose my thoughts and beliefs on others.i also wasn't excited about moving up in seniorty over people being fired because they refused the vaccine. Now with bits coming out (like Pfizer not knowing how effective the vaccine was coming out), people are awfully quiet.

This is all documented in the numerous COVID threads.

I agree with that. However, I didn't wish people dead and impose my thoughts and beliefs on others.i also wasn't excited about moving up in seniorty over people being fired because they refused the vaccine. Now with bits coming out (like Pfizer not knowing how effective the vaccine was coming out), people are awfully quiet.

This is all documented in the numerous COVID threads.
That's a good post...I agree with everything you said....I would like to add to it that it was both sides running around with the over the top claim of death....and how politicized it has been is disgraceful....