FedEx Freight | Medical Card

At our place they have greatly expanded the number of clinics available to go to. I can actually go to one 10 minutes from my house for my next due date that is quickly approaching. I really wonder how this ******** gets started?
If I go to the one closest to the house it's a failed DOT , drive 30 min to another Concentra where everyone was very polite it was a passed DOT every time . Same place , same paperwork . I think it was just so they could do the 3 month card and they could charge FDX for another DOT phys . I always went to my doc 2 weeks before and would be fine along with Doc even looking at the DOT paperwork and saying we just did all this so I can fill it out and drug test you Smoke . Nope FDXF would not accept it . It's just a scam top to bottom along with cpap , sleep studies and the rest of the bs . Lost some weight and Doc took me off the compressor , Cockcentra was pissed .

If I go to the one closest to the house it's a failed DOT , drive 30 min to another Concentra where everyone was very polite it was a passed DOT every time . Same place , same paperwork . I think it was just so they could do the 3 month card and they could charge FDX for another DOT phys . I always went to my doc 2 weeks before and would be fine along with Doc even looking at the DOT paperwork and saying we just did all this so I can fill it out and drug test you Smoke . Nope FDXF would not accept it . It's just a scam top to bottom along with cpap , sleep studies and the rest of the bs . Lost some weight and Doc took me off the compressor , Cockcentra was pissed .
Lmao. Cockcentra. I like that one.

We switched to concentra and as long as you get an appt they're fine, there was no 3rd party review, i lift weights so i have a thick neck, the dr told me to stretch my neck so i didnt fail sleep apnea test, that was cool

We switched to concentra and as long as you get an appt they're fine, there was no 3rd party review, i lift weights so i have a thick neck, the dr told me to stretch my neck so i didnt fail sleep apnea test, that was cool
I'm almost afraid to hear your answer but how exactly do you stretch your neck? I'm having all kinds of weird visions about that! :hysterical:

I'm almost afraid to hear your answer but how exactly do you stretch your neck? I'm having all kinds of weird visions about that! :hysterical:
1.Make sure to roll driver window down.
2. Lean against door, with head protruding outward.
3. Position both eyes on mirror, and keep steady pressure outward.
4. Stay in left lane so no one can pass you on driver side.
5. Repeat steps for 10 miles.