FedEx Freight | Medical Card

I agree with that. However, I didn't wish people dead and impose my thoughts and beliefs on others.i also wasn't excited about moving up in seniorty over people being fired because they refused the vaccine. Now with bits coming out (like Pfizer not knowing how effective the vaccine was coming out), people are awfully quiet.

This is all documented in the numerous COVID threads.
Fear is a great control agent. Go to around the world use it constantly. Shame we have to worry about all this. We are being invaded and we can’t even trust our elected officials .

That's a good post...I agree with everything you said....I would like to add to it that it was both sides running around with the over the top claim of death....and how politicized it has been is disgraceful....
Well I don’t know about both sides! I do know people not taking the vaccine where silenced on social media and in some cases said the unvaccinated should be denied medical treatment and told to go die! But I digress!

Well I don’t know about both sides! I do know people not taking the vaccine where silenced on social media and in some cases said the unvaccinated should be denied medical treatment and told to go die! But I digress!
I don't want their poison clotshot treatment

3rd party is just processing the physicals for FedEx. If they kick a physical back it’s because you or the doc didn’t fill something out correctly. At our facility they actually increased the number of places you can go now and of course you can always pay for your own if they aren’t a company paid clinic. The Dr has to be in the FMCSA MEC database in order to be accepted.
During our meeting today on it:

Doctor has to accept/ be part of the passport program or company will not accept the medical card, nomatter what. can't just be any FMCSA qualified doc.

Medical card has to go to 3rd party to be approved via the third party medical team. (Rumor is this is due to FDX fearing a lawsuit in case of a accident? makes no sense.)

Daddy O,
You've been listening too much of this guy who's an anti-vaccine.
alex-jones.md.jpeg

Anyone hear about FXF lowering the amount of doctors you can go to and them having a third party review your medical card before it gets issued?

Supposedly this third party can deny your medical card. nothing has been said on who the third party is.
My Med Card was held up till I called them and answered a couple of questions. Then all was good

Nobody does a CPAP if they have their weight under control! Stay in shape and you won't have to worry about the CPAP. Just say NO to twinkies!
They haven't updated weight standards since WW2 people are bigger I'm over 400lbs because of my height most people think I weigh around 300lbs. I have no tickets or accidents shouldn't be forced to wear this Darth Vader mask crap it's just a money grabbing scam.

They haven't updated weight standards since WW2 people are bigger I'm over 400lbs because of my height most people think I weigh around 300lbs. I have no tickets or accidents shouldn't be forced to wear this Darth Vader mask crap it's just a money grabbing scam.
What are you, 8ft tall ? 400lbs? I truly hope your kidding