FedEx Freight | Medical Card

What weight issue there is nothing wrong with me.
I realize that the actual chart for weight and height is quit a bit out wack in my view, but
You say your 400 lbs. If that's the case You'd have to be close to 7' to even be considered close to any ballpark in height/ weight chart.
I sincerely hope you have nothing wrong with you , but you may want to consider seeing a doctor to make sure.
I could stand to lose about 20 pounds myself and at 60 this does concern me as well.
Don't put it off Jaloc, I want us both to still be arguing on here in a couple of years.

I realize that the actual chart for weight and height is quit a bit out wack in my view, but
You say your 400 lbs. If that's the case You'd have to be close to 7' to even be considered close to any ballpark in height/ weight chart.
I sincerely hope you have nothing wrong with you , but you may want to consider seeing a doctor to make sure.
I could stand to lose about 20 pounds myself and at 60 this does concern me as well.
Don't put it off Jaloc, I want us both to still be arguing on here in a couple of years.
Thanks Dr brass and soochee. Obviously if a doctor thought he was so unhealthy to drive a truck he wouldn’t have been given a physical. Everyone has issues or health problems and picking on a dude who’s already overweight isn’t going to make him magically fix it.

Thanks Dr brass and soochee. Obviously if a doctor thought he was so unhealthy to drive a truck he wouldn’t have been given a physical. Everyone has issues or health problems and picking on a dude who’s already overweight isn’t going to make him magically fix it.
Whoooa there partner.
Ill admit earlier I was a little, but this last post was not. 400 lbs is 400lbs.
These "little" D.O.T. physicals we take are an absolute joke!
They can't tell if something is actually wrong other than high blood pressure or a hernia.
Have you actually seen any of these cats who walk in and out of these truck stop buffets?
5'7, 250lbs of blubber. These are the same guys getting a medical card!
400 lbs is 400lbs....

Whoooa there partner.
Ill admit earlier I was a little, but this last post was not. 400 lbs is 400lbs.
These "little" D.O.T. physicals we take are an absolute joke!
They can't tell if something is actually wrong other than high blood pressure or a hernia.
Have you actually seen any of these cats who walk in and out of these truck stop buffets?
5'7, 250lbs of blubber. These are the same guys getting a medical card!
400 lbs is 400lbs....
Yeah lol. I’ve seen dudes with canes and walkers with their stomachs hanging down to their knees. Those are the guys “buying” a physical.

:poke:20 pounds myself and 14" is what I got when they looked at my last DOT PYS CARD

:poke:20 pounds myself and 14" is what I got when they looked at my last DOT PYS CARD
14 inch neck??
et GIF

Is this you, Smoke???

At our place they have greatly expanded the number of clinics available to go to. I can actually go to one 10 minutes from my house for my next due date that is quickly approaching. I really wonder how this bullshit gets started?