Yellow | Medicare?

I think at some point Freejacking will become a widespread practice. If you think life is horrible you can have a medical facility end it in a few minutes and then dispose of your remains. That might save insurance companies years or decades of medical billing.

Same here, I have Blue Cross with no monthly fee
I have been very pleased also.
This Cochlear implant cost is $105k
They say my part will be $335.
We'll wait and see what trickles in later.
Blue Cross supplement may not be the lowest cost but every healthcare group in this state accepts it without hesitation. So far, what Medicare did not pay, Blue Cross did.

One eye surgeon in Little Rock, his staffers COOED when they saw my UHC Insurance card with vision.

They cooed like a damn baby on icecream or something. I asked them whats up girls? They cooed some more and said I have the kind of Insurance that gets them wet to bill on.

A bit crude but made themselves understood. And without further ado they billed damn near 40,000 in tests and were paid just about all of it. I ended up seeing approximately 71,000 in billed eyecare and surgeries and Insurance essentially paid it all. I might have cough up a thousand total for three sets of glasses in cash after all that.

See if I ever see that surgeon again. A brand new million dollar clinic stuffed with 5 millions in equiptment. All the latest models. Makes me sick.