Yellow | Medicare?

Make sure your present doctors will honor the plan you are considering. I've heard that some Doctor's offices will not participate in some of these Medicare Advantage Plans. So check with your doctors before you sign up or switch plans.

:6799:
Actually the other way around. United HC cannot be bothered to honor some providers who are truly good. (Happens to be pricey.) I am fighting with mine now over about 1500 dollars in denied charges. In the end if necessary its paid.

Medical billing I consider more dangerous than simple credit card or other types of Loans if any. The reason being in my state they can lay suit for 20 dollars at courthouse and attach 25% of your wage based income. Failing that they can send sherriff with trailer and attach your ocean going boat and trailer, extra dually etc. Take it all away to satisfy judgement at any time.

Keyword Wagebased. (Or is that two words) in other words if they got a judgement against your VA Disability or some other SSA income etc in 4 classes, you are instantly awarded a 4 figure statuary award against the creditor who hopes you do not know about this Law. And your bank can deny the Judgement based on just that income.

Entire hospitals here have failed when excessive unpaid patient billing ballooned to twice the entire worth of the building and contents plus ongoing operating costs and taxes.

Actually the other way around. United HC cannot be bothered to honor some providers who are truly good. (Happens to be pricey.) I am fighting with mine now over about 1500 dollars in denied charges. In the end if necessary its paid.

Medical billing I consider more dangerous than simple credit card or other types of Loans if any. The reason being in my state they can lay suit for 20 dollars at courthouse and attach 25% of your wage based income. Failing that they can send sherriff with trailer and attach your ocean going boat and trailer, extra dually etc. Take it all away to satisfy judgement at any time.

Keyword Wagebased. (Or is that two words) in other words if they got a judgement against your VA Disability or some other SSA income etc in 4 classes, you are instantly awarded a 4 figure statuary award against the creditor who hopes you do not know about this Law. And your bank can deny the Judgement based on just that income.

Entire hospitals here have failed when excessive unpaid patient billing ballooned to twice the entire worth of the building and contents plus ongoing operating costs and taxes.

Doctors are free to join particular plans or not. It's your job to check before time if your doctor accepts the plan. If not, you must choose another doctor in the plan or else accept the idea that you must pay. Simple.

Unless you run up a huge number of special bills, it's cheaper to go with traditional, then add on vision for a year if you needs glasses or dental if you need cleaning via AARP. There are discount dental companies in most areas. You will pay 100% on their scale of greatly reduced charges.

Problems begin when you engage in research into WHO is paying you the benefits.

For example Eyeglasses feature a Transitions technology in the lenses. Unfortunately I have had that all my days in trucking and continue to use it among 4 or 5 other new modern lenses additions that provide a variety of shielding I need as I age now. (LED computer lights, blue night lights driving etc)

Transitions is owned by a company that is deeply far left. They are ravenously anti gun and a few other anti freedoms. However my money goes to them via the transitions. So its a damned if you do or damned if you dont deal. At least you know who is getting your cash buying these things and understand them for better or worse. I buy glasses and lenses about every 15 years or so so they in the lifetime got very little money from me.

We shopped across the board for better cheaper insurance and found that all of the majors embrace the things and support the ideals we find offensive in our life. Who then shall we find for insurance?

Well we are required to have insurance so we hold our noses and buy only what we need. Not a dime more. When the state requires you something then its ok to buy it from those who offend God.

AARP offers some nice vision and dental plans. Tailored better to price and need than other plans offered by the same companies.

AARP offers some nice vision and dental plans. Tailored better to price and need than other plans offered by the same companies.
When you research who AARP runs for among other things, one is less inclined to hand over the money or take it from such woke corporations.
AARP has nothing directly to do with the plans. They are administered by United Healthcare here in Jersey anyway.

Sopranos liked to talk about kneecapping.

When I came out of surgery the Versed did wear off, dose was too conservative. I learned that knee was killing me, when they dislocated the hip joint, they needed to add pressure against the knee from the side then haul.

What I got after I woke up or more accurately came back online to recieve the pain messages I thought I did not have a knee anymore. Turns out there is a major nerve just under the bottom of the knee cap at the lower leg top joint. Hit that and there isnt anything in the world to stop you for hollaring across the hollar. It took 5 months for that nerve to repair itself and quit burning. (The coatings were stripped just like removing a rubber from a stranded wire.)

I'm on broken/unfixable. All my costs are doctor appointments except for $30k in injections. The plan I had to pay for it, rejected it even though they said my doctor was in network. Just not at any address she practices at !!! I went to horse iver to offset the nerve injections and the rest is just regular doctor visits. Rehab etc will never fix me. I just started a bit of self rehab this year. An add on plan with a $4800 or so deductible makes no sense. Year 11 of ESL.

I did one procedure where they loaded me with 120mg of Demerol until I became non functional. A lump. Then added a sonogram gun to find a particularly howling nerve that was a hot knife. Jammed a big laser burner deep under there and cut that properly.

Let me tell you this... I was on that ******* table BLOTTO from that stupid drug raging and racing in my blood and brain. All addled and effed up in all ways. 4 nurses holding me down.

I sure as hell felt that hot burn slicing that nerve the size of a long haul electrical cable.

In 9 months it reconnected. I got a scan of it and it's self explainatory. give me some time this week and I'll post the image of that specific nerve which was sliced really badly through and through but somehow the body finds a way to knit the damn thing back together and owie we go.

Famous last words from the sawbones... "Quit moving around so much. It wont hurt you." The hell it wont. Ive been known to try anything once if you could make good case for the attempt. But I'll be damned if I go through the other 5 sets of motor and sensory nerves in that region of the back.