ABF | Meetings

teambro

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't understand why anyone that is opposed to giving back 15% would need to go to a meeting. It will just be a sales pitch. Unless you are honestly entertaining the idea of giving back 10 yrs of wage increases you do not need to hear a word from any freight rep. or company rep. Not one Teamster should attend a meeting. They might need a little help but $8000 a yr is an insult. The union is really letting us down this time.

[quote author=Teambro link=topic=79496.msg823911#msg823911 date=1271984114]
I don't understand why anyone that is opposed to giving back 15% would need to go to a meeting............ Not one Teamster should attend a meeting............. The union is really letting us down this time.
[/quote]
This is exactly why you should attend, let them know they are letting you and all your brothers and sisters down. At least some of you guys get a meeting at a hall. We just found out our freight rep will hold the meeting on the ABF dock at 7AM Tuesday. This is one of the largest Terminal on the west coast. I guess this way ABF wont feel left in the dark since the security system monitors video and audio. :stir:

It's the standard process they all use and say " We held meetings and blah blah". It's a process of covering their a$$. The Union and the Company will be using that excuse.

Who would want to go to a meeting just to get smoke blown up your ###

Don't give them that opportunity to keep on insulting you!