•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Memes

Toby

I live Here
It’s really simple. This is a distraction!

The real issue actually is in New York where they are setting the template by allowing Illegals to vote. The very fact that they want to pass this so called voting rights act is to facilitate that on the Federal Level.

When you look at same day registration with no ID required its a cauldron of fraud brewing. In deep heavy blue metros this tips the scales. You can say well they are only local, but again we can not even clean up the voting rolls so there would be no checks and balances.

Let’s be entirely honest, it’s not about a procedure that both parties have used timelessly in the Filibuster. It’s not about ensuring any “equity” whatever the heck the definition is today.

It’s about rigging it so that the Democrats can attain super majority by fraud.

AzPilot

Banned
Your link is from Robert Reich. His article cites that Super Majorities are necessary to change the Constitution.

The Bills being proposed would change the Constitution. Article One clearly states that only State Legislatures control voting. Then the 10th Amendment clearly says that powers not enumerated to theFeds are reserved for the States and the People.

Next, Reich rails against Super Majorities. Funny, he was for them when it came to ObamaCare and Entitlements.

Senators are to vote how their State Legislators instruct them. Return to that part of the Constitution before you go posting that things aren’t being governed correctly….
We are not going back 110 years ,we are moving on and I certainly do not want the quacks in my state telling my Senators how to vote

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
We are not going back 110 years ,we are moving on and I certainly do not want the quacks in my state telling my Senators how to vote
So you hate the Constitution, and want no part of governing via it. I get that from your posts. Just stop saying that you back the Constitution, because your posts show you want Authoritative Marxism instead….

AzPilot

Banned
So you hate the Constitution, and want no part of governing via it. I get that from your posts. Just stop saying that you back the Constitution, because your posts show you want Authoritative Marxism instead….
Show me where the constitution says the state legislatures tell the Senators how to vote. I can't help the fact that you are bitter that the 17th amendment changed things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock