•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Memes

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium

The Babylon Bee
16 hours ago
Nancy Pelosi Recommends Avoiding Pain At The Pump By Becoming A Millionaire Through Insider Trading "If you want to avoid suffering from high gas prices, the solution is simple," she said. "Just get elected to Congress and spend decades trading stocks based on insider information only Congress is allowed to have! Easy!" Read the rest: https://babylonbee.com/news/nancy-pel...
Show less
RZBrNyhVU_RrG0uweAjX5PYijbRarjQbbBzTtvKAKeeLeFJVaMPNa0pw1k1uX1zn3FSL03xlJ6Jk=s640-nd-v1

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
I don’t know what to say America needs President Trump.

The entire global picture would look totally different right now had Biden not been installed by the deep state. The economics would be better, there would have been no invasion of Ukraine, the Abraham Accords would be bearing fruit in the Middle East, China would be hesitant to mention annexing Taiwan, there would have been no divisive vaccine mandate, we would have a southern border, the invasion would be in check, there'd be more baby formula and less fentanyl, and on and on. In short, everything would be better.

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
If you are using Windows and you want to get rid of the goofy image they put in the search box on the task bar, you know, like the rainbow flag or whatever. Do this. Right click on the task bar, go to "search", click on "show search highlights", poof, it's gone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock