Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Ovation Eddie 21 hour ago
https://youtu.be/POD1q_9SDeI
7sSenquzRuYzwXiK1f2kf_287rHSCPl99cv0BGgfXpLRj29i1M83wIQzs1FGh1mkIT61SPjPuv3gZA=s640-nd-v1

Wow. That's spot on.

Where are all of Brandon's supporters? They should be on here singing his praises.
Idiots. They created this clown show now they want to hide from it.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Just three percent of Americans mentioned climate change and the environment as the nation's biggest problem - Gallup Poll

:6788:
The govt overreach and their attempts to control us would be the biggest factor that is connected to the abortion issue, not people actually supporting the killing of babies. If I'm wrong, we've got some real sick bastards living among us.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
1A8E4750-3657-47AC-B018-4B3EC4083304.md.jpg
The fbi stole President Trump’s passports, he’s a flight risk
Yes, yes, yes.....he's a very high flight risk because even without his passport he could jetset around the world by stowing away on one of these climate change hoaxsters that are on their way to the next weekly climate change convention.
:grin:

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
Harvard used to be highly respected and looked up upon, but that was long before they went woke and turned their students into leftist radicals. They've become a joke in my opinion. I wouldn't hire a Harvard grad due to knowing that they've been fully indoctrinated at the highest level and are likely unrepairable.
Yeah, Harvard has gone way off the rails from its founding purpose. It was established in 1639 for the sole reason to train Christian ministers to keep the Massachusetts Bay colony from becoming illiterate of the truth of the Scriptures. So that society wouldn’t go astray and that the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ would go forth and convert the heathen, both white and the indigenous natives.
But now a days, Harvard is a tool used by evil is further corrupt, pollute, & destroy our culture and decent way of life.

Piano Man

Please don’t tell my mom I’m a freight hauler.
Yeah, Harvard has gone way off the rails from its founding purpose. It was established in 1639 for the sole reason to train Christian ministers to keep the Massachusetts Bay colony from becoming illiterate of the truth of the Scriptures. So that society wouldn’t go astray and that the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ would go forth and convert the heathen, both white and the indigenous natives.
But now a days, Harvard is a tool used by evil is further corrupt, pollute, & destroy our culture and decent way of life.
Goes to show just how far the evil one has infiltrated the “world”. Media, learning institutions, workplaces.

vetran peddleman

FOR ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY
There is nothing worse than an ignorant white Liberal.
SMDH
Goes to show just how far the evil one has infiltrated the “world”. Media, learning institutions, workplaces.
When I look at this guy, I’m still in total disbelief that he got elected as our potus. Now that he’s ruined our once great nation
how could anybody vote for him again in’24
(Shaking my head now)

SuperCourse

Loyal Subject Of The GREAT MAGA KING
The Dutch city of Purmerend got a local entrepreneur that does nothing else it seems than find ugly local modernist eyesores and replace them with traditional designs. Latest approved /to be built is this project at 4 Tramplein. We need more of this.

dutch.md.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock