Memes

SuperCourse

I live Here
Maybe we'll finally get to the "bottom" of this.

Paul Pelosi Attack Police Bodycam Footage to be Released​

A San Francisco judge on Wednesday granted a motion to release SFPD body cam footage of the Paul Pelosi attack and other evidence sought by a coalition of news organizations.

SuperCourse

I live Here
ukraine.md.jpeg

I think we're getting close to the point where China steps in.
US Not Ready to Fight China — Study

The US does not have enough stockpiles of munitions or the industrial capacity to replenish them for a major military confrontation with China, a US think tank has warned, citing a series of war games it conducted.

In nearly two dozen simulations of a clash over Taiwan conducted by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the Pentagon runs out of crucial missiles in the first week as it has sent many of them to Ukraine.

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
US Not Ready to Fight China — Study

The US does not have enough stockpiles of munitions or the industrial capacity to replenish them for a major military confrontation with China, a US think tank has warned, citing a series of war games it conducted.

In nearly two dozen simulations of a clash over Taiwan conducted by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the Pentagon runs out of crucial missiles in the first week as it has sent many of them to Ukraine.
America doesn’t have the will

SuperCourse

I live Here

Fly-by-night

Only when you care to send the very best
Maybe we'll finally get to the "bottom" of this.

Paul Pelosi Attack Police Bodycam Footage to be Released​

A San Francisco judge on Wednesday granted a motion to release SFPD body cam footage of the Paul Pelosi attack and other evidence sought by a coalition of news organizations.

It is funny how these libs push so hard for body cams and when there the star they fight even harder not to have it released

flybynite

AD FREE
Now it's the eggs...

Scientists Warn Eggs Are Causing Thousands of People to ‘Suddenly’ Form Blood Clots​

Scientists are now warning the public that consuming eggs could cause blood clots, strokes and heart attacks.

Hmmm, could it be a reaction to the jab?

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks