Holland | merge rumor....

Rumor has it that once the yes votes win out YRC is gonna merge all the regionals into YRC. I know the several of the Yellow/Roadway drivers were royally screwed. Guess what's gonna happen if this happens. We're gonna get flocked!!!
Why would they take two bad apples and through them a barrel of good apples ? I think even they know that . They need the regional' s to stay away from Yellow /Roadway . Those regional 's an asset to YRC .

It does make ya wonder why they would entertain the idea of merging the regionals with the mother company when the regionals are the cash cow .

Where do I start, ok the mother company is not yrc,

Yrc, holland, new penn and the rest all work under the umbrella of yrcw which is not yrc,

Are you sure you work for holland cause this is starting to sound like postings from a fed ex driver

OK fish, let me rephrase...going to merge the regionals in with yrc. Why do grown men act worse and call names more than women? Look I heard this rumor at vote, thought it warranted enough credit to discuss, not to throw insults at other Card holders!!!!!

Wanna start a rumor properly? How about after waiting a year or two (when the government takes over the pension plan and we are all forced onto Obamacare) and the company is relieved of all those financial obligations, then they will be free to decide the fate of the individual companies within this corporation as they choose...sink or swim.

OK fish, let me rephrase...going to merge the regionals in with yrc. Why do grown men act worse and call names more than women? Look I heard this rumor at vote, thought it warranted enough credit to discuss, not to throw insults at other Card holders!!!!!

I'm not calling anyone names it's just your post makes no sense, I get the feeling you don't understand the difference between yrc and yrcw,

The last thing we need is rumors but if it's something you believe I would quit right away

To many fed ex drivers stirring the pot

I'm not calling anyone names it's just your post makes no sense, I get the feeling you don't understand the difference between yrc and yrcw,

The last thing we need is rumors but if it's something you believe I would quit right away

To many fed ex drivers stirring the pot

Fedex drivers can't spell pot

Where do I start, ok the mother company is not yrc,

Yrc, holland, new penn and the rest all work under the umbrella of yrcw which is not yrc,

Are you sure you work for holland cause this is starting to sound like postings from a fed ex driver
Maybe the next rumor you will hear is yellow is going to buy roadway & then usf....lol

The more likely scenario, if the debt is paid down enough that the regionals remain profitable enough to service it with their revenue streams, and YRC continues to operate in the red, YRC could be closed and the regionals kept open, thereby, decreasing capacity in the industry and stabilizing pricing. Hopefully, the economy can improve and support all the companies. Being that YRC no longer operates necessarily a regional operation within it's lohg-haul network, any drivers that the regionals may transfer over would probably be end-tailed rather than dovetailed. I think YRCW has had it's last MERGER...The new language HOFFA put in place concerning buying UNION or NON-UNION has put that to bed. As we all see now, financing is flowing like honey, but no one believed that YRCW could have gotten the money to buy ABF back in the spring during the negotiations....I had my doubts, figured it was all propaganda, but who knows for sure. I was glad you guys voted no on the first proposal, and they added that language to the new agreement.

Last edited by a moderator: