Holland | merge rumor....

the dude

TB Lurker
Credits
Rumor has it that once the yes votes win out YRC is gonna merge all the regionals into YRC. I know the several of the Yellow/Roadway drivers were royally screwed. Guess what's gonna happen if this happens. We're gonna get flocked!!!

Where are your rumors coming from? As for the spineless ***** comment, there were valid arguements on both sides of this vote and luckily we had a chance to make a choice and more than once. A yes vote doesn't make anyone a ****. Your merge rumors are way off base.

Maybe the **** comment was a lil much, but how much are you gonna let them take and when will you finally call out their lies. Standup and say enough is enough.

if they merged us do you think they ,yrc that is , would or could keep even 5% of our freight. holland or npmes? if you do you seriouly dont know what goes on in the ltl industry.

Look I just reposted a rumor, not needing my knowledge of ltl questioned!! But since You asked, would be a mistake on their part for most customers I talk with aren't to fond of YRC.

Isn't this a forum? Then why not post this....this site is a place where us drivers can use as an avenue to vent, and talk about things involving us. Rumor I read, thought I'd post. Next time I'll ask wood duck if its OK.....:GrowUp:

Look I just reposted a rumor, not needing my knowledge of ltl questioned!! But since You asked, would be a mistake on their part for most customers I talk with aren't to fond of YRC.

Not questioning your knowledge. I think you already covered that. If your going to post some laughable BS rumor thats been around since the purchase at least use your knowledge and tell us where you learned this ground breaking rumor. Im on pins and needles.

Oh great and powerful Hollandboomer please forgive me for posting a rumor on this site. I'll never post any rumors be them true or false old or new until you approve them. Sincerely The Dude!!!

I guess I'm the only one tired of hearing rumors, if I was to post every rumor that I read or heard my fingers would be stumps! Hell the motel van is running over with rumors. I prefer not to spread this stuff like some old gossiping biddy over the neighbors fence. Now you tell me to grow up again if it makes you feel better.

Rumor has it that once the yes votes win out YRC is gonna merge all the regionals into YRC. I know the several of the Yellow/Roadway drivers were royally screwed. Guess what's gonna happen if this happens. We're gonna get flocked!!!

They may as well hoped for a no vote! It would be less painful

Ha,Ha,Ha you too funny man , really what I heard was they was they were going merge yrc & abf & swift & j.b. hunt by May 1st !!!!

the dude:
"Big R" tried running long haul and regional freight within the same terminals some years ago,...it didn't WORK THEN and it won't work now. Two entirely different animals.That's when and why they bought New Penn. I wouldn't worry about this rumor! Let's all stay focused.

In Solidarity Always.

Finally a poster that can actually talk about a rumor and make some sort of sense of the crap we hear. Thanks Sugar. You comment is kinda What I was thinking but doesnt some of the other carriers offer both services?

Finally a poster that can actually talk about a rumor and make some sort of sense of the crap we hear. Thanks Sugar. You comment is kinda What I was thinking but doesnt some of the other carriers offer both services?

Not really sure dude. P&D drivers would know more and have better info. I have talked to some of our P&D guys here in Carlisle, they have told me that New Penn gives high discounted low paying, for them freight, for the west coast to outside truckload carriers. I have seen these Carriers parked outside their Camp Hill term. waiting for the loads. I think Holland does the same, but not at all sure. Maybe some of these other poster's could join in the conversation.

I saw this rumor on the NO concessions facebbok page. I know who the guy is who posted this, he diffidently has no creditability.

It does make ya wonder why they would entertain the idea of merging the regionals with the mother company when the regionals are the cash cow .