Holland | Merger is off?

Slave, I am trying to let you know that a lot of my pickups were US manufactured products. But I understand your feelings about foreign garbage. That’s why I don’t shop Walmart or similar stores. Guns, if not made in the US I won’t buy them. Mossberg is about the only shotgun that I will buy. Those cheap Chinese pieces of crap are worthless.
I try to buy made in USA 🇺🇸 as well. I see Home Depot buying more and more china products. We pick up much china supplies for Home Depot. Walmart too.

On a side note, I don't understand people getting into gobs of consumer debt with credit cards just so they can go buy a bunch of trash at Wal-Mart. Buying $600 worth of junk at Wal-Mart every other day or week I just don't get it.
They must’ve took your advice. They are not buying it, they’re stealing it from Walmart

A patient in the asylum in Milledgeville Ga escaped and ***** a woman.
The editor of a local newspaper told the reporter to keep his story short.
The next day the headline read "Nut bolts and screws"
OMG the free speech police will be looking for you on that post.
They'd like a few free full Mason jars.
You do all kinds of work and dangerous stuff for your . money......They make money doing nothing but reporting people.
Lazy thief Shysters.

OMG the free speech police will be looking for you on that post.
They'd like a few free full Mason jars.
You do all kinds of work and dangerous stuff for your . money......They make money doing nothing but reporting people.
Lazy thief Shysters.
That's a reason I don't want to learn or change or do anything more for these companies.
Because they make us do more for less.....yet have money to pay college people and lawyers for whole departments which send money to build entire Shysters departments and industries with it.
Totally waste the money we make doing it.
To make a stupid world.
Forget it.
It'll take me all day to hook pups.
I'll keep moving to push that dumb thing around.
But it will not be fast moving.
No way. Not to pay for that.
Get rid of HR, haul single trailers and make money awhile....and maybe I'll think about it.