Holland | Merger of brands rumor in KC.

Kudos to Scott Ware and all regional management personnel who made this great day happen. Who ever thought the regionals could beat yrcf in the operating ratio numbers? 99.4 regionals to 98.0 yrcf.
Scott Ware that's who.
Let's not forget the franchise fee that Holland and new Penn pay to be part of the great yrc machine.We most likely operated better but after the franchise fee were at 99.4

I never thought I'd see the day Holland was run so poorly. God Bless all the people involved in this mess.
I remember back years ago when we had a big stack of applicant's & you had to have experience & had to work 3 yrs to get to full pay and it proves a point that buy-outs are sometimes not a good thing ...........................

I remember back years ago when we had a big stack of applicant's & you had to have experience & had to work 3 yrs to get to full pay and it proves a point that buy-outs are sometimes not a good thing ...........................
Rdwy was the same.
They picked and chose who they wanted.
And that was when if you didn't work your azz off in the 30 period and catch on they let you go. (or.... you'd say a casual awhile.)

Rdwy was the same.
They picked and chose who they wanted.
And that was when if you didn't work your azz off in the 30 period and catch on they let you go. (or.... you'd say a casual awhile.)
Yes , that 30 day probation was hell back then & now these guys have wrecked & don't show up for work & still put on board after 30 days and get FULL PAY to after we had to work 3 years to get full pay !! and then they took -15% of that away too :cuss:and then they wonder why the senior guys got pissed off or pissed on attitudes ??

Yes , that 30 day probation was hell back then & now these guys have wrecked & don't show up for work & still put on board after 30 days and get FULL PAY to after we had to work 3 years to get full pay !! and then they took -15% of that away too :cuss:and then they wonder why the senior guys got pissed off or pissed on attitudes ??
Do you need a snickers bar....

I know what you are saying.... and yes it sucks that we had to go through all the progressions.... some of us have done it two or three times... with companies going out of business.

But I am actually happy that our union has negotiated it out for the new hires at negotiating time. It could of been me starting all over again.

We need to move forward.

I know what you are saying.... and yes it sucks that we had to go through all the progressions.... some of us have done it two or three times... with companies going out of business.

But I am actually happy that our union has negotiated it out for the new hires at negotiating time. It could of been me starting all over again.

We need to move forward.
I need a Snickers. I want to be 30 again......

We need to move forward.
YES I do need a Snickers bar !!
0071e8970e168ae0a9c68113928cc62a.jpg

I just eat them both at the same time.
No right.
No left
I have two rights.. Or two lefts.
It must be two rights because when I'm done there is nothing left!
:1036316054:

Unlike shoes, most people don't realize, they always put their left shoe on last!