Reddaway | Merger ? Why different DOT numbers?

I just saw the new Holland pro stickers, why don't they say Yellow on them?
Holland is the last company being converted to the One Yellow System. They are onboarding the new Yellow computer system into the Holland network. In a few months all stickers will say Yellow after the units are combined. Good luck to all !

Holland is the last company being converted to the One Yellow System. They are onboarding the new Yellow computer system into the Holland network. In a few months all stickers will say Yellow after the units are combined. Good luck to all !
I thought Holland was starting on new system Jan 24th?

No, they are different than any we have used and I asked the guy behind window and he said the numbers match up with the YRC numbers.
This is what I was sent. The terminal # for Reddaway changed, it’s not the same as the Yellow terminal number in the same town though. Both do start with an “8” now.

41C02B18-BFB8-4A13-A0FD-27FB72FF5723.md.jpg

Hey yellow fellow ! 1st yellow was never great! A corporate raider for the last 38 yrs! 2 there is no fee for dot numbers!
There is no fee for a USDOT number. However, if your business requires operating authority, you may require an MC number and/or other designations that do require fees. Generally speaking, companies that do the following are required to have an MC number: Operating as carriers for-hire.Mar 9, 2020