Yellow | Merger

YRC Bloomington CA p&d drivers were sent over to REDDAWAY Fontana yesterday to report to thier dispatch. Our drivers went out and made reddaway pickups all day.
What did they Reddaway drivers do? Did they work, sit there, have a sick out or is that terminal having a hard time retaining and hiring drivers?

Last edited:
Maybe easier to have help from others, who know the area, instead of missing pickups?
Not the Yellow way. I once (while at Yellow-owned Preston) picked up two skids that a Yellow driver couldn't fit, and planned to drop them off at the Yellow Terminal on the way home to Preston (it was on the way, too)- and got ordered to take them back to the shipper after Yellow's dispatcher got done yelling....

Thinking they are working on being just one Big Happy Family of truckers !
86280b2415c87d4a91e26d2a892a8b2f.jpg

Not the Yellow way. I once (while at Yellow-owned Preston) picked up two skids that a Yellow driver couldn't fit, and planned to drop them off at the Yellow Terminal on the way home to Preston (it was on the way, too)- and got ordered to take them back to the shipper after Yellow's dispatcher got done yelling....

Are you saying you didn't tell him, where to stick it?

Overheard the best RUMOR of the day , that they want to sell us to Amazon ????:lmao:, as Larry cable guy would say , Thats funny right there don't care who you are :lmao:
Amazon could easily buy us have their own North American network but don't want the Union and pension liability unless they spin us off in different division like Schneider Transport? I would be all for it if we got full pension restored.

Amazon could easily buy us have their own North American network but don't want the Union and pension liability unless they spin us off in different division like Schneider Transport? I would be all for it if we got full pension restored.

Amazon don't use clowns, maybe you're confused with Ringling Bros.

No one is buying YRC in its present status. The pension liabilities are prohibitive beyond any sensible offering.

‘Spinning off’ is not an option as the pension liabilities would need be met prior to.

Bezos has someone reading these boards.
Just gets told by whoever reads them we are just a bunch if old crybabies(:crybaby:) that have forklift Fridays. (not me) someone else brings that up.
Hears about junk equipment. And all the other good stuff.
Pension included. Liability of pension anyway.
A penny on the dollar and Amazon would not buy this company.
Be easier to start from scratch. Enough empty terminals around the country to supply his needs. And he could do it. No union.
Nobody is buying yrc. Everyone is waiting for the cancer to put it out of its misery.
And it's spread far enough KC can't downsize fast enough to stop it. They'll try. But they won't be successful.
Like said above.
The handwriting is on the wall.
I could never be happier to be done with it all.
Pension or no pension.
Light bulb please!
:17142:

No one is buying YRC in its present status. The pension liabilities are prohibitive beyond any sensible offering.

‘Spinning off’ is not an option as the pension liabilities would need be met prior to.
Any thing can be brought or sold , just look at our history of Buying Roadway & Holland and people said back then it can never happen , but it did ! and plus we need to keep the rumor going for at least a few more days !!!:guiness::guiness:

Any thing can be brought or sold , just look at our history of Buying Roadway & Holland and people said back then it can never happen , but it did ! and plus we need to keep the rumor going for at least a few more days !!!:guiness::guiness:
These are not rumors.
Breakroom truths!