Yellow | Merging of all YRCW forums !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said " a messsageboard should be a safe haven for members to express there self by posting there personal opinions without being hammered or filtered by the management."

now go back to sleep and leave it alone,,

That's an insult. All in it together? Where were you Yellow and Roadway guys when your company was systematically trying to close down Holland and steal the freight? (which you could not keep due to poor service). All in it together? Where is your outrage over the New Penn situation. Where is your outrage in allowing our companies and union to get to this point? And what about giving away 50 years of Teamster progress to save failing YRC, which will never show a profit, even if these concessions pass. One umbrella, give me a break.

All for One! and one for All

cliff-jumping.jpg

Personally....I have no problem with merging the forums...it does keep us ALL better informed, as I try to get everything I have posted on all of them...it does not get out to ALL at times. Some will post on other forums and ask the same questions that we have already answered on here over 2 weeks ago.

This website is an avenue for ALL of us to enjoy....it is Jeff's baby, and I have been honored by being here with him and the prevoius site since 1997. Is it perfect....no....not yet....but we all grow eveyday and have been the source of information that others cannot get. That is due to the dedication of the Admins, Mods and all others who take their time to bring it to you for free....where else can you get this information and entertainment for free?

what would you know if it was not for truckingBoards?....I challenge you to turn it off for a week and try it....betcha can't go 1 week without it!

Lets all move on and work together.....KK

That's an insult. All in it together? Where were you Yellow and Roadway guys when your company was systematically trying to close down Holland and steal the freight? (which you could not keep due to poor service). All in it together? Where is your outrage over the New Penn situation. Where is your outrage in allowing our companies and union to get to this point? And what about giving away 50 years of Teamster progress to save failing YRC, which will never show a profit, even if these concessions pass. One umbrella, give me a break.

None of that matters....... The only thing that does is a paycheck which is the reason this thing will pass............. Later on in life I bet half or more of the ones who voted yes will be sorry when they think back............ Hell if we tell them to work for 15 an hour they would.......... Most have become to lazy and scared to get out in the real world, Find new work and have to really work for a living.............It's the same old excuse every time.......... Nobody will hire us, We have to pay for insurance, We have to work,blah,blah, blah....................I just like to hear one of them say that's the reason they are voting yes, I could probably respect that more than the " We will live to fight another day" crap..............If you don't agree with my views just Quit BS............

Status
Not open for further replies.