Yellow | Merging of all YRCW forums !

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
To all members we are merging all the companies under the YRCW umbrella into one forum ! Since most members post in all the YRCW forums this will clean up the postings and also be used for more info sharing among the YRCW companies . Will will still have the “ Prefix: “ tag you can use when starting a thread to make it one company topic or another .Please remember ALL the employees under the YRCW umbrella are in this together !!!

To all members we are merging all the companies under the YRCW umbrella into one forum ! Since most members post in all the YRCW forums this will clean up the postings and also be used for more info sharing among the YRCW companies . Will will still have the “ Prefix: “ tag you can use when starting a thread to make it one company topic or another .Please remember ALL the employees under the YRCW umbrella are in this together !!!

Does this mean retirees can go elsewhere?

Call me crazy but I feel the people behind the scenes at this forum (with the exception of KK) would love to see all YRCW companies go down in flames. NO offense to my NP brother Crazy.

We don't really want to be a part of YRC...but once again we have no choice....no offense to YRC employees...but just the company who sucks to no end.

Call me crazy but I feel the people behind the scenes at this forum (with the exception of KK) would love to see all YRCW companies go down in flames. NO offense to my NP brother Crazy.

Put the crack pipe down driver, if YRCW goes out I lost 10+ years of work building this place...
Statements like this show your ignorance and your blind hate of others... Nobody's forcing you to be here, if you don't like what we deliver, go find another place that you feel more comfortable with...

YRC I could care less about, the people that work for YRC are those I care about and if giving, finding, or providing you with all the information that we can find to help you to remain in the know is what you perceive as wanting to see YRCW go down in flames as you put it, then you are probably on the wrong forum and need to go find one of those grab ass forums that will only clue you in to every feel good article that is published....

Go drink you some more Kool-Aid driver Yum Yum, it's good

I liked the idea of being able to subscribe to a particular forum such as Reddaway or YRC without getting notified of the others. I take it this will not be possible now?

I liked the idea of being able to subscribe to a particular forum such as Reddaway or YRC without getting notified of the others. I take it this will not be possible now?

just respond to a thread and you will be subscribed to it

OK, I was hoping there would be a way to search or see only those companies without subscribing to them. I will still have to check thruogh the entire forum for a new posting? I understand that you had to do this, but it's harder if you're not interested in all of the companies.

Let me guess yrc paid you to do this..Oh I am wrong they have no money.Bring the new penn forum back..The Yellow Ruins Companies doesnt cut it.

OK, I was hoping there would be a way to search or see only those companies without subscribing to them. I will still have to check thruogh the entire forum for a new posting? I understand that you had to do this, but it's harder if you're not interested in all of the companies.

I am guessing but you could probably do an advanced search and search in the titles for something like NEW PENN and it should show you only those posts

Let me guess yrc paid you to do this..Oh I am wrong they have no money.Bring the new penn forum back..The Yellow Ruins Companies doesnt cut it.

It's not YRC it's YRCW, and you all will succeed or fail as one.... if say one company gets sold or spun off etc then I got a plan for that too...

P.S I did all the FEDEX and UPS companies the same way

That is far from the truth Sir !

Status
Not open for further replies.