ODFL | Merry Christmas.

Flatfoot

Are you serious?.......
Credits
I would just like to wish everyone in the OD family best wishes for the holidays, and the coming year. I know that with all the fast paced lives we live, and all the bad news that we are given, it's easy to lose sight sometimes of the really important things in our life. So take this time to slow down, look around you at the people who are most important to you, and be thankful for all you have. No matter how much or how little it happens to be. For the elders and the little ones in your lives, and your signifigant other, who, in my case, puts up with me sometimes, even though I'm really not sure just why! LOL! I'm thankful for all these things. Because in the end, they are all that matters. So Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you out there, and may this year be even better than the last.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. With vacation time, been off since morning of 17th. Staying up late to get readjusted for work tomorrow night. Quiet now here, all gone. Headed out to shop to tinker until 06:00.