Merry Christmas??

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
to those of you that celebrate Christmas, have a MERRY one..

HAPPY KWANZAA to some of you,

HAPPY HANUKKAH to some of you,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to others,

HAPPY FESTIVUS to yet some more of you

and for those of you that do not celebrate, any of these holidays, HAPPY Wednesday?

Getting tougher each passing year, on what to say, and frankly, on a personal level, i hate all the political correctness stuff...

and for those of you that do not celebrate, any of these holidays, HAPPY Wednesday?

Getting tougher each passing year, on what to say, and frankly, on a personal level, i hate all the political correctness stuff...

The weather forecast for my neighborhood is 55° for Wednesday.
So much for sledding but good to be outdoors

LSLerYH.jpg

The weather forecast for my neighborhood is 55° for Wednesday.
So much for sledding but good to be outdoors
yeah, it reached 50 here today, and i went out, washed 2 cars, and smoked 2 cigars,

gonna be in the mid 40's the rest of the week.

I say, "When in Rome, do as Roman's do". So in my world, if you live within the USA, it's MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
that's the thing. a female comedian, Whitney Cummings, said to everyone in the office "Merry Christmas", and she was called into the HR dept, and admonished for saying that as one of the interns there is agnostic....

it's like, "dude, it's a happy wish for everyone for crying out loud" this is what sickens me about this "people being offended BS"

https://people.com/tv/whitney-cummi...o-human-resources-for-saying-merry-christmas/

that's the thing. a female comedian, Whitney Cummings, said to everyone in the office "Merry Christmas", and she was called into the HR dept, and admonished for saying that as one of the interns there is agnostic....

it's like, "dude, it's a happy wish for everyone for crying out loud" this is what sickens me about this "people being offended BS"

https://people.com/tv/whitney-cummi...o-human-resources-for-saying-merry-christmas/
Anyone else notice you can't say Merry Christmas in some other countries, AND you can't say Merry Christmas in our own country also?
I went Walmart today. When I left the checkout, I told the cashier, Merry Christmas. She said,"Sir, I'm not a Christian". Without missing a beat, I said, "That's not my fault nor problem, but I do know, It'd suck to be you. MERRY CHRISTMAS, AGAIN!

I'm offended by offended people.

It's okay to be compassionate. That's a great quality to have.

MERRY CHRISTMAS