Central Transport | Message from the top.

otrpetercar777

TB Lurker
Credits
It was really nice to watch the video from corp. today. it was nice of them to let us know they appreciatie our hard work and dedication during these tough econonic times. :biglaugh: I thought that the least they could have done was that,the very least. No merry christmas happy new year nothing. I would have rather got:eck13:

So from Wichita Kansas. Merry Chrismas and Happy Year! I hope that the new year brings us all together under one roof (not the unemployment line) and and we get a equal pay and benifets. Since the company can't tell you this, THANKYOU FOR YOU HARD WORK. Please remember our troops overseas and they need our prayers.

ummmm that was a joke. since there was no vid i was making a joke. Just being a little humorous.
:biglaugh:
That's about right, a video that costs thousands to produce to tell us bad news. That's the MO of this company! Got nothing for Christmas. Not even a party. Some terminals did, but ours is too cheap! 2010 is gonna be interesting:TR10driving03:

:biglaugh:
That's about right, a video that costs thousands to produce to tell us bad news. That's the MO of this company! Got nothing for Christmas. Not even a party. Some terminals did, but ours is too cheap! 2010 is gonna be interesting:TR10driving03:

OK maybe a company email to be posted on the wall something would have been better than nothing.