Miami beats Duke with 8-Lateral kickoff return for TD

Still a loss.They get a chance to play the Heels next week for the division championship and a chance to get crushed by Clemson in the Conference championship..Clemson will crush UNC or Duke.

Refs and replay crew were all suspended without pay for 2 weeks
But when they make these colossal screw ups, it can cost a team a lot of money and kill them in the standings.
Just like Michigan State getting screwed out of a chance in the biggest games at the end of the season, like yesterday. What a joke. Team's seasons are destroyed over these pos referees, and they get a slap on the wrist.
What is the point of having all of the delays for instant replay reviews if the egotistical bastards won't fix their bad calls?

They are too friggin' arrogant to admit that their original call was wrong.

A neutral party needs to be making the final call, not those striped shirted pukes with the bloated ego.

But when they make these colossal screw ups, it can cost a team a lot of money and kill them in the standings.
Just like Michigan State getting screwed out of a chance in the biggest games at the end of the season, like yesterday. What a joke. Team's seasons are destroyed over these pos referees, and they get a slap on the wrist.
What is the point of having all of the delays for instant replay reviews if the egotistical bastards won't fix their bad calls?

They are too friggin' arrogant to admit that their original call was wrong.

A neutral party needs to be making the final call, not those striped shirted pukes with the bloated ego.
I didnt say it fixed the problem. Officiating is getting worse every season in every sport. Way too much money involved at so many levels. At some point our sports will end up like FIFA.

As a Michigan fan, I can relate to how badly the Michigan State fans must feel today.

I didnt say it fixed the problem.
I wasn't contradicting what you wrote, I was just adding my own comment.:1036316054:

Officiating is getting worse every season in every sport. Way too much money involved at so many levels. At some point our sports will end up like FIFA.
I agree. We have instant replay, and the officiating is getting worse. This crap drives me crazy. I attribute it to the refs and favoritism of certain teams, and their bloated egos.