Estes | micro-management

kantgetryte

TB Legend
Credits
As you all know by now that when it gets slow the folks upstairs have more time on their hands and have to justify why they are needed! A little birdie told me that the usual suspects were rounded up and quized on their times the put at each stop and how long does it take to get from pt a to pt b. so just a heads up to all you fine p&d drivers, now isn't the time to get caught B.S.ing between your handheld and the dr's- gotta stay under the radar! remember to cover your azz.:hide:

As you all know by now that when it gets slow the folks upstairs have more time on their hands and have to justify why they are needed! A little birdie told me that the usual suspects were rounded up and quized on their times the put at each stop and how long does it take to get from pt a to pt b. so just a heads up to all you fine p&d drivers, now isn't the time to get caught B.S.ing between your handheld and the dr's- gotta stay under the radar! remember to cover your azz.:hide:

Great post... It is getting to be that time of the year, and they're doing the same thing to the dock personnel. Looking for any little thing they can find, and give ya that little green paper. Cross your T's and dot your I's. :nutkick:

Just do your job that you get paid to do and you will have no worries. Right? "Micro" will be or should be even looking deeper into you as the economic times are pushing the pencil ever so close now.

Gentleman & Ladies, just do your job to the best of your ability and you will be fine. If you are a slacker and "Milk" the clock the time is NOW for you to worry.

Just do your job that you get paid to do and you will have no worries. Right? "Micro" will be or should be even looking deeper into you as the economic times are pushing the pencil ever so close now.

Gentleman & Ladies, just do your job to the best of your ability and you will be fine. If you are a slacker and "Milk" the clock the time is NOW for you to worry.
Your right!Time to quit slacking and milking:funky:

And by gawd if the handhelds don't weed out the slackers, malcontents, and milkmen of this company,word has it they will bring us all in and stick a Low Jack up your *** and track you by satellite.

And by gawd if the handhelds don't weed out the slackers, malcontents, and milkmen of this company,word has it they will bring us all in and stick a Low Jack up your *** and track you by satellite.

The handhelds we have now are completely usless, and a joke. It is up to the TM whether to turn on the GPS. My terminal has chosen not to do this. If you are being watched, there is plenty of "hard data" for them to look at. The new brand of handheld, which actually works, is coming into circulation now, and has the GPS without the option of turning it off. Your location is one click away.
Why should I bust my ***, and watch a guy grab two newspapers at the store every morning, and make time to read them during his day? Guess who the idiot is that has to cover his pick ups??? Good 'ole Legshot...There are some very good drivers out of work right now.... Get rid of the SLACKERS!

a-friggin-men there legshot. i am sick of gettin er done while other drivers sleep all night. WTF

Why should I bust my ***, and watch a guy grab two newspapers at the store every morning, and make time to read them during his day? Guess who the idiot is that has to cover his pick ups??? Good 'ole Legshot...There are some very good drivers out of work right now.... Get rid of the SLACKERS!

There's one way to stop that. Just time all your stuff to be finished at a time where all of the slacker's customers would be closed by the time you get to them.

I never call in before 3:30. That way, all the places they like to send me to because of slackers in other areas would be closed by the time I get there. Amazing how well that works.