New Penn | Midwest Freight

Irishman107

TB Lurker
Credits
Starting on 2/1/07 New Penn will start picking up freight for the midwest. This will give us total coverage of the country. This freight will be interlined with Holland. Alvan and Wilson will still interline with New Penn. How long before these 2 are dropped and Holland gets all the freight????

I would guess newpenn would be picking up the freight that landair picksup for holland in newengland maybe 10 billsaday

I would guess newpenn would be picking up the freight that landair picksup for holland in newengland maybe 10 billsaday

we will be picking up freight that customers want to give to new penn and my bet will be more than ten bills a day.

DUH!!! dont you think npme will be selling the mid-west in all of the north-east. there not just there to p/u what landair did. they will be pushing the sales with the npme name, and also with the fact that holland is in-terlineing carrier, both top names in the business. in there respected areas. i dont know how long alvan and wilson will be doing business with npme, but i'm sure a contract has nothing to do with it. originaly wilsons contract was a handshake. remeber dayton freight, they just started dealing with someone else , and one day, not interlineing with npme. while i don't think were that sleazey, i do believe a contract per say is not stopping npme from dis-contiuning service with these companys.