Millions of brackets go bust !

Not really a shock..Too many Big East teams in the tourney. All of them need to depart so we can have a good tournament!

The Wildcats looked near-perfect last night......but still, they better bring their A game. If they can't get excited for revenge, I don't know what it would take to get them excited.

Sad that Murray State lost. The Wildcats really need Jones & Davis to be perfect to win this whole thing. Just hope they both show up in Atlanta

Heels 82 Wildcats 79 in the Championship game.You could pick 8 players from these 2 teams and beat over half the NBA teams..

Missouri busted my bracket.I still have UNC,Kentucky,and Ohio State left for the Final Four.

Heels 82 Wildcats 79 in the Championship game.You could pick 8 players from these 2 teams and beat over half the NBA teams..

Missouri busted my bracket.I still have UNC,Kentucky,and Ohio State left for the Final Four.
I'm very disappointed in you 9.:chairshot: Go ahead and pencil in the changes.lol

michigan_state_logo-9758.jpg

Yea,I should have known better,lol..Izzo does good in the tournament.I actually had you guys losing to Memphis(which is already eliminated) and had Missouri beating Louisville in the Elite 8 to advance to Final Four.

Yea,I should have known better,lol..Izzo does good in the tournament.I actually had you guys losing to Memphis(which is already eliminated) and had Missouri beating Louisville in the Elite 8 to advance to Final Four.
Missu busted my chops also. I should have known better.

Didn't have a chance to do a bracket this year. My Mother had a stroke a few weeks back. Still hope Kentucky wins it all,but it's just not that important to me right now.

Didn't have a chance to do a bracket this year. My Mother had a stroke a few weeks back. Still hope Kentucky wins it all,but it's just not that important to me right now.
The NCAA tournament will be here again next year. Take care of the priorities first. This tournament is just for fun and it comes and goes, family members do not. May God Bless her, and pray for a full recovery.:1036316054: