Milwaukee,WI. Semi stuck at Mitchell Airport

Jinx40 thanks for your crash report.
Yup letting the air out of the tires,and winching them Semi's is the most common way of getting them unstuck.

Funny that the Airport would have their load & unloading zone under a space that Semi's couldn't get too?

Funny that the Airport would have their load & unloading zone under a space that Semi's couldn't get too?

That is for passenger drop off only. There are LARGE overhead signs that clearly say "ALL TRUCKS" with arrows pointing the way. No not the way that driver went.

That is for passenger drop off only. There are LARGE overhead signs that clearly say "ALL TRUCKS" with arrows pointing the way. No not the way that driver went.
But Jinxs he was dropping someone off. That's what they said on 620 wtmj.

HMMMMM............
Dropping someone off?
He was being a taxi cab at the time of this crash.
Well after smacking the roof of his Semi,I would think the both of them would be in need of a cab.
Live and learn,not everyone is cut out to be a professional steering wheel holder.

Maybe along these lines:

Trainee said:"Just drop me here at the airport, I've had it with you".
He said "You got it, Jack. I'm taking you to departures".
C R U N C H....

Another LOSER ex driver.
Got lots of them out there, supposely clean and sober. Some people were never meant to be drivers but as long as they pass the Background check and no drug or DUI's these companies hire them. I still don't get the requirements lots of OTR companies have that allow for three at faults accidents in five years but a simple off duty DUI puts a driver on the sidelines for five years. Oh well the motoring public will pay for this mess and they don't.even know it yet. Maybe CSA2010 isn't such a bad idea.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Maybe the driver was dropping off their mate who was rather large and with their weight out of the truck the suspension went up and hit the tunnel just a thought