ODFL | Mispulls

Thank you Dean...its always the drivers responsibility ro ensure you equipment is road ready weather you got it on a relay or pulled it from a yard. I cannot count the number of times I have found wrong Haz paperwork out here in the west coast but the trailer started in the south or east. How could it go that far and no one even take it out of the haz envelope (its stapled) and just figured it was ok. Its a shame our business has come to this and yes, some drivers dont need a faster truck Billy.

You're exactly right, with one exception, all trucks should run at least 156mph, we would then have more time to
share our knowledge on TB.

Not 70..only 68, in a 60 mph state. Most of us had no problems doing that long run in our old columbias....funny how things have changed in the past few years but..whatever. I dont worry about not making it home, that's why we have motels...

The big problem with mispulls or if a driver does not check haz paperwork is, the next driver needs to take the time to contact dispatch, then, find a truck stop and have paperwork fax'd and hope it correct the first time if not, have another copy sent til its correct. NO paperwork.. no movement of that trailer by me, but then its just give it to one of our steeringwheel holders that does not check ANYTHING..and away we go..mission complete

" He’ll laugh at you as he writes the ticket.”
I have the same problem at Saia.....I have got to the point to tell them to take it all the way thought.
I had a meet driver bring me a set of MTY's with both mud flaps missing off of the back trailer....
his excuse was they where already hooked up....I asked did you check the tail lights? :6837:

I have the same problem at Saia.....I have got to the point to tell them to take it all the way thought.
I had a meet driver bring me a set of MTY's with both mud flaps missing off of the back trailer....
his excuse was they where already hooked up....I asked did you check the tail lights? :6837:

Your slipseat driver was not very smart, I'd have claimed someone stole them.

Gee truckdriver, sounds like some OD guys over there but the excuse here is they fell off in transit even though where the flaps go, that area is full of road debris...its a joke anymore. Its so bad at times, we had a relay driver drop his set at relay yard and when next driver picked it up, all he herd was air leaking around the rrear of front trailer. After further investigation he found the air tank on the dolly was broke off the frame and had a hole in it. The relay driver said he had no problems so it must have just happened...who knows when it happen because there was rust all over where the mount bracket went..steering wheel holders,you gotta love em

I always looked at trailer numbers and hazmat vs placards, but I didn’t check seal numbers. If the trailer numbers weren’t right then I would definitely call central.

Gee truckdriver, sounds like some OD guys over there but the excuse here is they fell off in transit even though where the flaps go, that area is full of road debris...its a joke anymore. Its so bad at times, we had a relay driver drop his set at relay yard and when next driver picked it up, all he herd was air leaking around the rrear of front trailer. After further investigation he found the air tank on the dolly was broke off the frame and had a hole in it. The relay driver said he had no problems so it must have just happened...who knows when it happen because there was rust all over where the mount bracket went..steering wheel holders,you gotta love em

I had that happen one time, I waited almost 3 hours at a meet because the guy I was meeting found a hole in the air tank on a trailer. Tell me how the guy bringing the trailer in or the yard jockey wouldn’t notice that? He got it fixed before leaving the yard but neither one of us was happy that night.

Glad it’s not just me, I guess:regretful:

I had a meet guy bring me a wrong trailer. Several drivers asked me “how did you catch it?” WTF lol

Oh and the meet guy told me “it was right when I left!”

He was a good one.

Pay line drivers six figures and can’t even get a simple thing right,,

If drop off a skid that might have a box on top of it from when it was recouped in a line truck rollover, there’s holy freakout going about why that box isn’t at the customer it needs to be at. People lose jobs if that customer important enough,,

Line driver pulls trailer 600 miles away from where it should’ve went just gets a cute chuckle and told not do it again with pay

If drop off a skid that might have a box on top of it from when it was recouped in a line truck rollover, there’s holy freakout going about why that box isn’t at the customer it needs to be at. People lose jobs if that customer important enough,,

Line driver pulls trailer 600 miles away from where it should’ve went just gets a cute chuckle and told not do it again with pay

I work at Estes, but my meet guy got a week unpaid vacation for this. I got an attaboy.

Oops........PDX dispatch, I think I just did a miss pull. I’m sorry. Lol. Here we go again. Check the freakin seals. This isn’t one of these hook and book guy’s is it? Gotta hurry up and get home to watch The Mickey Mouse club. Hahahaha.

Oops........PDX dispatch, I think I just did a miss pull. I’m sorry. Lol. Here we go again. Check the freakin seals. This isn’t one of these hook and book guy’s is it? Gotta hurry up and get home to watch The Mickey Mouse club. Hahahaha.

What channel? haven't seen Milkey Mouse Club in years.

Hahahaha and to top that off some sea line driver entitilement issues over night,, must be some fun to do dispatch