Missing Overnite, YRC stock talk

bigtruk_us

TB Legend
Credits
I'm a yrc driver.i can relate.Since the Union has ownership in YRC.Seems as though our members are competing against two entities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm a yrc driver.i can relate.Since the Union has ownership in YRC.Seems as though our members are competing against two entities.

The union doesn't own any part of yrc

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

We were supposed to keep receiving stock.somewhere along the line the union must've have comphiscated it.The first MOU said we would receive stock every year based on your annual income.hmmmm..where did it go after the 2 reverse stock splits?

We were supposed to keep receiving stock.somewhere along the line the union must've have comphiscated it.The first MOU said we would receive stock every year based on your annual income.hmmmm..where did it go after the 2 reverse stock splits?

The first mou is for stock warrents which are available if the stock gets to a certain price but the reverse splits took care of that. The second mou gave the union 25% of the stock which was given to the rank and file in a 401k. I received mine and immediately moved the money into different investments. Everyone I've talked to at that time recieved the stock as well. The union owns no part of the company

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner