Credits
Hawks9718 <----:ranting:

**For immediate release**
ofcs:
ISPERN
Dupage County Auto Theft Task Force
Chicago Metro Major Crimes Task Force

Missing: NEMF Volvo twin-screw tractor

Possibly stolen by zombie steering wheel holders from Columbus, OH. Could be using it for ritualistic killings, or for delivering freight.

Reward: One box of Hostess strawberry cakes.

If seen call authorities! :police:

:smilie_132:

lol, Hawks9718, aren't you from the same barn as captn. crash? Was there bad blood between you?

huh, i don't get it. did you guys have to do a swap for weight issues or did you guys have to give one to columbus perminately?

I believe it was for a PM, but its been ready for a week. Word on the street is Columbus guys have been using it for their line haul operation. We need our twin screw back though!

And steelmiller, I dont know capt. crash... so I dont think there is any bad blood between us!

I don't know why you would need an extra tractor in Columbus, OH. Word on the street is that you don't have freight to be picked up or delivered. So why would you need to steal one of our tractors ?

SteelMiller I hope that nothing like that happens to you or anyone else who drives. All it takes is a second and your world is turned upside down, be it P & D or Linehaul. He did defend our country twice !!

SteelMiller I hope that nothing like that happens to you or anyone else who drives. All it takes is a second and your world is turned upside down, be it P & D or Linehaul. He did defend our country twice !!

I couldn't agree with you more sully68. Please check out my previous post on this matter. I was only being sacrcastic........

lol, Hawks9718, aren't you from the same barn as captn. crash? Was there bad blood between you?

Talk about a derrr moment, I didnt even know you were talking about him. Anyway, I don't understand why that was a relevent question..? Btw.. Our truck was found yesterday. A homeless hitcher was hungry and wanted those cakes. He immediately phoned police and the Volvo is on its way back home.