MLB 2015

Highspeeds your probably throwing something at the tv now Det-9 Clv-6 comeback win in the 9th love my Tigers"nuff said it's just the start of the season enjoying the weather

Highspeeds your probably throwing something at the tv now Det-9 Clv-6 comeback win in the 9th love my Tigers"nuff said it's just the start of the season enjoying the weather

This one really hurts. Can't be throwing away quality starts. Long season I know. We got a good line up with a little run in it and full of lefties. And three good starting pitchers. How far we go is up to that bull pen and staying healthy. So, really everything was fine until that guy took out Gomes' knee. That's when I lost it a little. I expect things to be far more chippy between these teams the rest of the year. Probably some people getting hit by pitches today. Maybe even some bench clearing.

1st time on this forum. I like the thread name MLB 2015. Unfortunately my Phillies don't look like i will have much to root for this year. But since i am such a homer i still will. They did win today. Whoo hoo !!

1st time on this forum. I like the thread name MLB 2015. Unfortunately my Phillies don't look like i will have much to root for this year. But since i am such a homer i still will. They did win today. Whoo hoo !!

We a bunch of old dudes that don't care much about the little things.

I wish my Indians could have started better. Tigers and KC are jumping out. Hopefully they come back to reality a bit and we have a race for the pennant.

Welcome aboard that's what it's all about cheering for your team win lose or draw Tiger fan here just to upset high speeds lol "nuff said back to my grandson's b-day party

We a bunch of old dudes that don't care much about the little things.

I wish my Indians could have started better. Tigers and KC are jumping out. Hopefully they come back to reality a bit and we have a race for the pennant.
They say you can't win a pennant in April but it sure seems like you can lose it.

I can listen to every Tiger game online at MLB.com for $19.95 a year. Works out well for me as I live in New Mexico.

I love Wolverine's, Redwings....but my Reds Rock ! (Tiger's are 2nd).
Reds tied up.... Big Red Machine !

I love Wolverine's, Redwings....but my Reds Rock ! (Tiger's are 2nd).
Reds tied up.... Big Red Machine !
I have XM radio for the Wolverine games and listening to the Tiger games while on the road. There's no cable tv at mud's house.