TForce | Monday Meetings?

Selling trailers, closing terminals, selling the corporate office, offering buyouts to employees, ripping out the fuel tanks and not replacing them, fixing up the terminals cosmetically. Either Bedard has plans to get us to 80 OR or he’s slowly liquidating the assets and fixing them up in order to sell it all at a profit?
He may be getting some of those terminals ready for handling last mile residential deliveries, exclusively.

Selling trailers, closing terminals, selling the corporate office, offering buyouts to employees, ripping out the fuel tanks and not replacing them, fixing up the terminals cosmetically. Either Bedard has plans to get us to 80 OR or he’s slowly liquidating the assets and fixing them up in order to sell it all at a profit?
Give the man a cigar!!! I believe we have a winnnahhh..
Sadly, that is how it appears. Make the assets marketable..

They are definitely cutting the fat away. They are not fixing up any terminals. Closing rural terminals only.
No reason to have a general office in Richmond, if they already have one for tfi in Canada.
There was so much waste at ups freight, I am glad they are cutting the fat away.
As far as a buy-out, none have been offered.

They are definitely cutting the fat away. They are not fixing up any terminals. Closing rural terminals only.
No reason to have a general office in Richmond, if they already have one for tfi in Canada.
There was so much waste at ups freight, I am glad they are cutting the fat away.
As far as a buy-out, none have been offered.
Are they looking to close Waynesboro va?

The buyout is just a payment offer of about 20 k, to those who could retire today. It isn't a buy-out. The company is trying to thin the ranks because layoffs are coming.

Last edited:
We're finally getting rebranded Atlanta has about 20 twin screws no place to hang the air lines but they're there...lol New linehaul computers go online about 12-1-22.

What are the new linehaul computers?
From what I understand they will allow real time tracking and planning of line-haul routes as to where the freight is and needs to go. The old system only allowed access to that info after the dispatches were done. They will be able to direct equipment more precisely and cut and add as needed.
It is not a tractor or driver operated system; it will replace Centrals system.

From what I understand they will allow real time tracking and planning of line-haul routes as to where the freight is and needs to go. The old system only allowed access to that info after the dispatches were done. They will be able to direct equipment more precisely and cut and add as needed.
It is not a tractor or driver operated system; it will replace Centrals system.
Sounds promising. From what I hear, the linehaul system is a mess.

Sounds promising. From what I hear, the linehaul system is a mess.
You been to grumpyburg (harrisburg) lately? You don't have hear, you can SEE that it's a mess.......

i think if we could have access to or buy the home depot parking lot next door, that square footage, this would really help us out.

Grumpyburg = too small and not setup for what we want to do.

You been to grumpyburg (harrisburg) lately? You don't have hear, you can SEE that it's a mess.......

i think if we could have access to or buy the home depot parking lot next door, that square footage, this would really help us out.

Grumpyburg = too small and not setup for what we want to do.
Go to Atlanta they've lost at least 5 loads that I know of this week. Joint smells like a truck stop urinal and not 1 person can speak a coherent without a gd mf or f bomb. Last week the guards got into a fight and let's not even talk about dispatch.