XPO | money

I bet you say that to all the gurls

WOW MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPLACE ONE OF THE SUITS, WE WOULD ALL BE BETTER OFF! :1036316054:

I'm usually pretty good at spotting sarcasm, especially when I have the benefit of tone and inflection in ones voice. I am trying to decide if you are being facetious or paying me a compliment there wannaB.
I hate wearing suits, and fall asleep behind a desk, :Zzzz:
there's just not enough scenery.

I'm usually pretty good at spotting sarcasm, especially when I have the benefit of tone and inflection in ones voice. I am trying to decide if you are being facetious or paying me a compliment there wannaB.
I hate wearing suits, and fall asleep behind a desk, :Zzzz:
there's just not enough scenery.
No sarcasm and 10-4 on lack of view! SOMETIMES, at some barns you might get a great view!

I think morale is very low at my barn, as well as many others. Numbers are everything and you can never do enough to satisfy management.:Bondage: Some drivers have figured out how though :butt kiss:

packrraat,is there somewhere we can go to learn how to :butt kiss: ? Maybe a community college?It would sure make life alot easier. :smilie_132:

Dale Carnegie once said, "people follow a great leader... not that leader's path". No one questioned the path of central when Jerry D was leading. We followed him, and did not question the path he choose.
The best TM's I have experienced (now starting my ninth) produced low absenteeism, low workman's comp claims, low overall safety issues, and high productivity. All these items were the by-product of strong leadership and high moral.
Why does this company continue to think it's problems are so unique and profit solves everything?
You already answered your own question. Con-Way has no LEADERS. All they have is managment that want to move up in the corperate ladder and get rich at the employees expense.

get jiggy with the butt kiss

packrraat,is there somewhere we can go to learn how to :butt kiss: ? Maybe a community college?It would sure make life alot easier. :smilie_132:

:butt kiss: is a trait rather than a skill, you either have it or you don't. It's kind of like singing, you either can or you can't, and some are better than others. You can still do it in a group and blend in, but if you go solo, you better be good, or they will know you're faking it.:jiggy: