ODFL | Morale

You have that right. Thank you. My wife and I are going up to the Dakota’s and Montana next spring and do some fishing, go out on our friends boat on the coast and do some crabbing and go down to Arizona to be with our daughter and grandkids. No pressure, no fighting for time off, nothing but doing it.
One of the first things I realized after retiring is when a can of paint say's "allow one hour of dry time between coats" you can confidently and without guilt actually do it.

Congrats on your retirement, but you ain't BSing me.
I hear you just got a desk job with Billy's lawn care.
You finally got into the (Big Bucks)
Nope, I’m opening up his competition. “Lawn Chicks Landscaping.” The nations first all female landscaping service. I figure that I can get some of his customers to hire on with us. A pretty girl on a zero turn is much easier on the eyes than a couple of dudes.

Oh Wow!!! There is a mower in that picture!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Yes. a mower picture. BUT, a very real traffic hazard. If she is cutting by the curb on a busy street in that out fit or one from her job @ Hooter* she can be the main cause of an accident. Talk about a driving distraction. That defines it if you are a man. Or a woman who swings from the other branch on the tree. von.

Congrats on your retirement. But after 8 years, 1 million perfect miles, it was time to me to move on as well. I gave my notice yesterday and I’ll be going to a smaller company. I loved this job and company for a while because it felt like a smaller company. But the times have changed and the natural progression has happened. Best of luck.

Congrats on your retirement. But after 8 years, 1 million perfect miles, it was time to me to move on as well. I gave my notice yesterday and I’ll be going to a smaller company. I loved this job and company for a while because it felt like a smaller company. But the times have changed and the natural progression has happened. Best of luck.
Thank you, and I hope that you really enjoy your new company. You really hit the nail on the head. After almost 18 years and 2 different terminals things have started to change. But I held my own and tried to keep under the radar. What really got to me was the attitude of some of these new driver’s. I drove a cab over with no power steering, no A/C, holes in the doghouse in freaking Arizona. I didn’t go through driver school and right into a Cadillac of a truck. At my age I started driving in the late 70’s. Good luck