More Bad News

Up and running.

Thats got to be the funniest post I've seen in a while. Its been about a week since we heard anything from the Captain of the peep squad and his peeps. SafetyKing,TopDog,DoorMatt, and his "Wife",Mothertrucker,Longhaul,Buzzbeez, Skullduggery, Sumdumshmuck. We aint heard a peep from them. Until now....And its "Up and Running" is all that is said. Maybe they are realizing that the company they have been so adamantly defending isnt all they cracked it up to be.:hysterical:

Thats got to be the funniest post I've seen in a while. Its been about a week since we heard anything from the Captain of the peep squad and his peeps. SafetyKing,TopDog,DoorMatt, and his "Wife",Mothertrucker,Longhaul,Buzzbeez, Skullduggery, Sumdumshmuck. We aint heard a peep from them. Until now....And its "Up and Running" is all that is said. Maybe they are realizing that the company they have been so adamantly defending isnt all they cracked it up to be.:hysterical:

just stating facts

It's out of respect for folks. Something you've forgotten as you wallow in self pity.

Let's keep things civil guys.
I'm sure a lot of the guys are
thinking about their futures
right now let's not have any
flaming.
:2lm16xk:

respect ? gabby we make the same at home or work. we say keep it locked. i heard the rent was 20,000 a month. i bet dave G makes more than that a month. hey gabby u work for a CEO that sleeps at night not paying his rent on the third largest terminal in his company. i bet he sleeps real GOOD dont u carolina cowboy

My condolences to you guys. I'm from the Youngstown Oh area, where this kind of thing has happened alot over the years. I know its tough, to be a proud, dedicated employee for years, then get slapped in the face.

As the economy gets worse, we are all starting to feel the crunch. I've worked a grand total of 2 days in the last month. I've been on soft/hard layoff since September of last year. The interesting thing I've discovered is guys you never counted as friends, only work associates, can be just as much help networking for a new job. If any of you are over the Carlisle Pa area, USF Glen Moore, is gearing up and hiring to take alot of our work. From what I hear they treat their drivers well.

I can guarantee you, I will get a job. As I'm sure you will get a new one also..

CC let me know if u wanna job where i'm at they have a terminal in columbia i'll b n a 379 petercar 475cat 13speed top speed bout 76mph choo choo time to truck all trks r 05 or newer they ordered a 1000 in 2006 all peterbilts

CC let me know if u wanna job where i'm at they have a terminal in columbia i'll b n a 379 petercar 475cat 13speed top speed bout 76mph choo choo time to truck all trks r 05 or newer they ordered a 1000 in 2006 all peterbilts

Hey, send me the info in a PM. I'll check them out. Do we know each other? You can also tell me who you are in a PM if you wish.