Yellow | more concessions

The NO's are hunkering in their bunkers, What do they want? Close the company so all suffer! Let's see what happens! They have a chance.

1,000,000,000% right disgruntled but you pay for that right lol the jokes on us . happy halloween. now im reallyyyyyyyy scared

are you kidding me?you really think our union is going to let millions and millions of dollars rest on how we voted?nope.mathmatically the vote numbers are askewed.we noticed in that last vote.the count was very close.i havent didnt see anything change positively as far as the way this company operates.the members attitudes didnt change.if anything it was more displeasure.and to be told this vote was a landslide.the economy hasnt changed much.

Then go work non union. And tell us how much of a joke it is.
I work for a "non" as you like to call them, more than likely I make more per mile when driving and more per hour while dropping, hooking and fueling than you. The 401 K with company match and portable pension account (100% company funded) aren't too bad either. The glamorous union jobs are a thing of the past. Good luck to all union employees after you have voted yourselves to minimum wage!

I work for a "non" as you like to call them, more than likely I make more per mile when driving and more per hour while dropping, hooking and fueling than you. The 401 K with company match and portable pension account (100% company funded) aren't too bad either. The glamorous union jobs are a thing of the past. Good luck to all union employees after you have voted yourselves to minimum wage!

Yep you hit the nail on the head........ Most of the yes voters are to scared to go find a new job, They are out there you just have to be willing to go get them........The only thing they protected here is a promise that the company will start paying into the fund again........... Yea and the second vote they were gonna start paying Jan 2011.........How did that go? Cost us more than just pension didn't it? The only thing we have left is a job!! That we pay $50 an extra a month to go to.........But hopefully a s***load of others will be joining me when I get my withdrawl card from the company tomorrow. Sorry I meant union just kinda hard to tell them apart now days.........Yea and we all heard it before............. GO find another job, Quit if you are not happy here etc. etc. Save it........... Was gonna say maybe if me and some of the other no voters stick around it will keep some of the yes voters at home.......... That would be cruel, so I won't say it..........With the next Change Of Operations that the Division VP said would happen after the yes vote was ratified, Most of the yes women will either have to move or will be placed on lay-off....... Enjoy what you protected for a few months......... Oh yea and "WE will live to fight another day" BS

It is a good day the union is still alive and has a place to rebuild from, if voted down and YRC closed the union foot print in the market would have been reduced to ABF, the non's would have cut wages and bennies and forced ABF into the same corner we're in currently, the pendulum will swing back the other way but the economy needs to improve greatly first.

Pass that around, Will you? Must be good stuff..............

Stop being so damn negative...if you nay-sayers were so good at predicting the future you'd have won the lottery by now...have a little optimism going forward..at least now we have a fighting chance to survive and hopefully prosper.

tell us 1 good reason to be ... optimistic. 1 real reason . not that your just happy to have a crap job thats gonna get crappier

We have given and given and given and more than likely will give again. Mr Hoffa continues to sit high on the hog. What is the union doing for us now? It's time to keep my $52 a month and given this union leadership the BOOT!!!

Well..I could give the typical knee-jerk reaction answer..like well then quit and find yourself a less crappy job..but I prefer to suggest that you try to dislodge the negative spirit that has overcome your mind..positive visualization about your future will do wonders for your outlook on life..and actually helps to bring to fruition the future you desire for you and your family.

Well..I could give the typical knee-jerk reaction answer..like well then quit and find yourself a less crappy job..but I prefer to suggest that you try to dislodge the negative spirit that has overcome your mind..positive visualization about your future will do wonders for your outlook on life..and actually helps to bring to fruition the future you desire for you and your family.

That's real nice! But you didn't really answer the question......Did ya?

Could be worse. You could be at UPSF and get 59.64 a mile and 23.60 an hour and run a 180 miles a night. Maybe a hour and a half on the dock. So you see it can be worse. Did I say its a union job and contract Hoffa and his clan got us. Before there is real change for the better in trucking it has to start with the union. Just thought I'd throw that in...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a good day the union is still alive and has a place to rebuild from, if voted down and YRC closed the union foot print in the market would have been reduced to ABF, the non's would have cut wages and bennies and forced ABF into the same corner we're in currently, the pendulum will swing back the other way but the economy needs to improve greatly first.

The union is still alive? Is this the "union" we are discussing? The myth of Hoffa the reformer

We have given and given and given and more than likely will give again. Mr Hoffa continues to sit high on the hog. What is the union doing for us now? It's time to keep my $52 a month and given this union leadership the BOOT!!!
Could it be you are in a Right to Work State? Then withdrawl........ Save the money, It's like getting a little back that they took from us...........

gonna get laid off and come back a four hour man?
stow the tears and get yourself a real problem
in a 30 man city board 10% is 3 already laid off men..nobody is going to get hurt

coo coming combining all the regionals?
stop stuffing your pie hole with jumbo-sized twinkies lardbutt..decades will pass and that will never happen

more concessions coming-bad union decertify.
fact: 4 raises are built in..over a dollar increase in 5 years..so tell it to the people living the crack house

It was a three round bout
Zeal.gif
you lost by unanimous decision but you didn't get knocked out. Get up from the canvas, take your meds, zip the yap, dust yourself off and move forward like the street-fighter you claim to be. Leave the whining to the guys in the NBA. They're the big money pros

5dfde102.jpg

Sorry no can do.....random ya know. :17142: