Yellow | more concessions

Another round or 2 of concessions may well be necessary , Some of our sick days , holidays perhaps , as well as some co-payment for our health insurance. We must do whatever it takes to compete with the nons and keep this ship afloat in this stormy sea.

Another round or 2 of concessions may well be necessary , Some of our sick days , holidays perhaps , as well as some co-payment for our health insurance. We must do whatever it takes to compete with the nons and keep this ship afloat in this stormy sea.

You need all your sick days!! You need to get some help!! It's scary to think they even give you a CDL and let you drive a truck on our hi-ways!

It was a three round bout
Zeal.gif
you lost by unanimous decision but you didn't get knocked out.
Wait a minute Joe. First they told us that it was a one round fight, then they changed it to a two round fight, then they changed it to a three round fight. So I'm guessing that this is actually a ten rounder that we didn't train for.

now that you sold your soul to yellow . when they start closing terminals and merging companies and you still lose your job . you do know there is no crying in the freight . so you know that they say watch what you wish for

now that you sold your soul to yellow . when they start closing terminals and merging companies and you still lose your job . you do know there is no crying in the freight . so you know that they say watch what you wish for
I know that it wouldn't be nice to say this, but I will anyway. The company and the Union both told us that each one of these concessions were to "save Teamster jobs". Yet, the Teamster members are dropping like flies. The number of members are dropping so fast that each report of the headcount is different. They can't even keep track of membership numbers. So how many yes voters will have their heart broken when they get laid off here in the near future? How many yes voters that were close to being called back, will ever get called back permanently now? The company added these work rules for a reason. It's to cut payroll. So those of you that were on the border of layoff, you're toast. And quite frankly, if you voted yes......you will be getting what you deserve. You voted for your own demise. So don't cry to us after you get the axe.

The company added these work rules for a reason. It's to cut payroll. So those of you that were on the border of layoff, you're toast.
negative, the reason is efficiency. It willbring people back off layoff
nobody will get hurt let alone being toast

Wait a minute Joe. First they told us that it was a one round fight, then they changed it to a two round fight, then they changed it to a three round fight. So I'm guessing that this is actually a ten rounder that we didn't train for.
you're so right..you will have to go the distance on this one. This is a championship fight.
No%20WIMPS.jpg

the use of hallucinogenics is strictly forbidden in the contract but you should be checked for anxiety..try laying off the hot dogs

Well..I could give the typical knee-jerk reaction answer..like well then quit and find yourself a less crappy job..but I prefer to suggest that you try to dislodge the negative spirit that has overcome your mind..positive visualization about your future will do wonders for your outlook on life..and actually helps to bring to fruition the future you desire for you and your family.
The positive thing would be not to look at your future at yrc cause there is none but to make plans to move on to something different. A new career away from trucks, pos companies, ltl, sackasses and unions, how's that for exercising the negative spirit and having a "positive visualization".

yea , by June 2011 they will be asking for more givebacks and NOT to pay into the pension and YES it will get voted in again, they could ask for 50% giveback and sex with your wife and it would still get voted in !!!!!!! these scared drivers are afraid of the BULLY YRC !!!!

yea , by June 2011 they will be asking for more givebacks and NOT to pay into the pension and YES it will get voted in again, they could ask for 50% giveback and sex with your wife and it would still get voted in !!!!!!! these scared drivers are afraid of the BULLY YRC !!!!

50 % givebacks ? NO WAY ! HELL NO !