Central Transport | more cuts for vitran and pjax

WHAT? How do you know that? Please do not post anything unless you know for sure. I do not think that the company can afford to do that. I am usually a positive employee, but this will cause me to be out. I am sure that i am not the only one!

where do u think they are going to get the money to bring the chris drivers up ? and do u think that is fair that vitran and pjax drivers make 20% more than chris driver? since chris truckline is making all the money and it is true that its going to start january 1st

where do u think they are going to get the money to bring the chris drivers up ? and do u think that is fair that vitran and pjax drivers make 20% more than chris driver? since chris truckline is making all the money and it is true that its going to start january 1st

Your wrong again! I have a linehaul driver that makes more than Central or Pjax driver... I've even went so far as to ask A.S. in Wic and I'm telling you are wrong. Stop taking to those other drivers on the CB and in the yard that thinks they know everything.

Look at the cost of living where the higher rates are! Of course people living in Chicago, Philadelphia and New Jersey are going to make more...use your head to pay attention to the road not to listen to the radio!

Chris Driver seems to be on here only to start trouble, go back and look at his posts, he hasnt posted a single positive thread.

I’ve known a few drivers that, have done everything, been everywhere, knows more than you will ever know, knows how to fix the country’s problems and is a CB lawyer on everything. So you ask him why you drive a truck if you’re so smart… Then of course he’s the one that has all of the excuses for everything … You just have to take what they say with a grain of salt.

Well, I just heard that my terminal is going to get slashed to the bone as well. Not in money, but in personnel. Every department is going to get hit hard. To many people sitting around waiting for freight to come in, excessive smoke breaks, milking the clock, etc.

Well, I just heard that my terminal is going to get slashed to the bone as well. Not in money, but in personnel. Every department is going to get hit hard. To many people sitting around waiting for freight to come in, excessive smoke breaks, milking the clock, etc.

I see the same thing dockworker3672, I tried to join the party, they told me that I wasn't invited, I sat back down off the clock while everyone else sitting next to me was on the clock.

First Cuts should be at Corporate level in Wichita

Until they close the Corporate Office in Wichita, nothing will change.

Vitran in Wichita dosn't do anything Vitran except turn on the Vitran answering machine. Matter of fact, you can't talk to anyone in Wichita unless you leave a message and they call you.

They do things as a Dugan Company, NOT VITRAN.
It's time to eliminate the Dugan Influence in Wichita and everything else will right it's self.

Everything they do in Wichita can be done in Indy......And should be......and if Vitran is truely interested in the One Company concept, then they need to end the "Vitran Express" doing business as Chris Truck Line way of Operation and stop the divison between the drivers.

"One Company, One Vision" NOT......

I hope they start slashin at the "top of the bone" where some are sittin on their fat azzzzes doin nothing but collecting the big $$$$'s. people complain and they do nothing. So if top management isnt doin nothing why should anyone else care. Sorry but the little low payin peons can only do so much. And what is really funny is these big money makers use "our" ideas to get ahead. I think they need to clean house and put some good meat at the top of the bone. Some with "energy to succeed" and also some good ole "common sense".:popcorn:

It's just a policy attrition right now . Guys getting the Ol' suspended until further notice over minor violations that during good times at the most earn a few days off...

my brother works at chris as a road driver.chris is supposed to go on vitran pay and insurance.vitran will be getting pay cut chris will be getting pay raise.