FedEx Freight | More furloughs/relocations announced.

You need to think about your future too and get on board getting more freight for Fedex. Can you imagine starting over at your age and having to suck up to a new boss?

What if they don't like middle aged impotent annoying pricks? What are you gonna do then, teach classes on filling out bankruptcy paperwork? Maybe live out your dream touring as Elton John's body double?

Get on board with Team Purple, Brassy.
If the don't like annoying pricks I'm pretty sure you won't have a job...
Of course with your one year service... and I mean "service" I'm sure your job will be secure.. :lmao:

If the don't like annoying pricks I'm pretty sure you won't have a job...
Of course with your one year service... and I mean "service" I'm sure your job will be secure.. :lmao:

This coming from the *** who runs the Rest Area route. If they track your truck it would bounce between rest area glory holes and bath houses.

If you want to trade insults you better shotgun a bottle of Centrum Silver and tell your hospice nurse to pack an overnight bag. In the meantime your need to find a way to pay for Slimfast and diapers 9 months from now.

This coming from the *** who runs the Rest Area route. If they track your truck it would bounce between rest area glory holes and bath houses.

If you want to trade insults you better shotgun a bottle of Centrum Silver and tell your hospice nurse to pack an overnight bag. In the meantime your need to find a way to pay for Slimfast and diapers 9 months from now.
Hey...I'm not the guy that has to worry about a job...
Of course I have more than a year in...
Maybe you could apply at swift?..or I'm sure they'll need night and weekend line haul over at ground...
Tale your one year "service" award over there...I'm sure you'll impress them... :lmao:
Time to take those diapers off sonny...

Hey...I'm not the guy that has to worry about a job...
Of course I have more than a year in...
Maybe you could apply at swift?..or I'm sure they'll need night and weekend line haul over at ground...
Tale your one year "service" award over there...I'm sure you'll impress them... :lmao:
Time to take those diapers off sonny...

There are a lot of things you don't have to worry about:

1 Women finding you attractive.
2. Being accused of working hard.
3. Having your coworkers respect.
4. Running anything but volume trailers.
5. Being mistaken for a man in the women's bathroom.
6. Being approved for a loan with your **** poor credit.

Keep going in and hanging out with your TM because you would never last anywhere based on your work ethic since you are old and weak and incapable of real physical work.

Maybe you could head up the Fedex Osteoporosis Division.

There are a lot of things you don't have to worry about:

1 Women finding you attractive.
2. Being accused of working hard.
3. Having your coworkers respect.
4. Running anything but volume trailers.
5. Being mistaken for a man in the women's bathroom.
6. Being approved for a loan with your **** poor credit.

Keep going in and hanging out with your TM because you would never last anywhere based on your work ethic since you are old and weak and incapable of real physical work.

Maybe you could head up the Fedex Osteoporosis Division.
Hey..how's the furlough going?
Its called seniority jr...
You won't have to worry about coworkers respect with that one year of yours...you won't be here...hahaha!
On the other hand some guy will probably find you attractive...

Maybe you could dazzle everyone with your motor and transmission knowledge...?

Not sure where you got those #s, but those 3 combined equal HALF of FxF's 2022 revenue. Hell, ABF's 2022 revenue was less than 1 Billion.

Then, divide that by the 8 or so other carriers. (FxF won't get every piece of freight. It will be divided between other carriers), and it just won't be that much extra freight for Freight.
You might want do some more research on your numbers. ABF’s revenue for 2022 was $3-Billion. Operating income of $381-Million.

IMG_1641.md.png

Last edited:
You might want do some more research on your numbers. ABF’s revenue for 2022 was $3-Billion. Operating income of $381-Million.

IMG_1641.md.png
Regardless of how much freight we would stand to gain if anyone, union or not, went under I believe FedEx is playing a long game that has the Freight unit supplementing their ground/express linehaul network in lanes they can’t get decent contractual bids. Where does that leave us until the change is made? Just remember the new fiscal year starts in June and I doubt that any significant operational changes would be made in the middle of a fiscal year. May will be an interesting month for us as we should get some answers one way or another.

-girth

If the DOT ever inspects the vans around my area Fred will be OOS for a bit.
Don’t worry, they need not waste time stopping and inspecting these “contractors.” Their trucks will end up in a ditch in our neighborhoods or rear ending a school bus at some point. They can do a thorough inspection then.

All companies have bad drivers and bad PR… but I cringe when I see a FedEx Ground logo and you know that wasn’t an “employee” throwing that package in a ravine or making TikTok videos next to their bread van or fighting people on the sidewalk in some random place. Just type FedEx on the YouTube search bar lol. Makes everyone here look like clowns, from top to bottom.

Last edited:
Heard this on the radio. Haven't found it in print, yet. All a search turns up right now is old news from Feb 6 .

Report said more furloughs announced today, AT FREIGHT. Transfers being offered to locations with need.

Interesting part, report said those effected retain benefits AND incentives.

Anyone here effected or heard this?
Is it true that when you come back from furlough you have to pay back the money that FedEx payed for your health care.

Is it true that when you come back from furlough you have to pay back the money that FedEx payed for your health care.
Absolutely, on the current furloughs.

I can't say for certain on the one beginning end of May. The presumption is they will deduct catch-up payments upon your return.

What if you don't come back? Garnish vacation/personal pay? That's a good question for leadership. Also read the fine print, BEFORE you commit.