FedEx Freight | More furloughs/relocations announced.

I wouldn't even know what to tell them if unemployment asked what the payment was for. A late bonus lol idk no clue. Yeah fedex screwed us on that. Definitely wasn't expecting the pay out while still off.

I don't know either. I would've reported it if I knew about it. I have my direct deposit go to a credit union because I use them for loans. I had my unemployment going to a joint account I share with my wife because it wasn't that much and it wasn't worth transferring every week. I haven't checked the credit union account since I went on furlough because there wasn't anything in there. I don't even get the notification from ADP like it did before.

I don't know either. I would've reported it if I knew about it. I have my direct deposit go to a credit union because I use them for loans. I had my unemployment going to a joint account I share with my wife because it wasn't that much and it wasn't worth transferring every week. I haven't checked the credit union account since I went on furlough because there wasn't anything in there. I don't even get the notification from ADP like it did before.
Same, I would have reported it as well. I checked the ADP app just messing around last week and saw the payment and was like WTF. Checked the date of the pay out and realized I had already certified for that week to unemployment. I have a few options I guess. Wait for them to send me a message about it or call unemployment myself and tell them the situation. I would think we would just have to pay back the unemployment $$$ for the 1 week fedex paid out. Im honestly surprised unemployment caught on that fast. Hell, they found out you got paid before YOU did... Why the hell would they pay out knowing it would mess with unemployment $$. Stupid.

Same, I would have reported it as well. I checked the ADP app just messing around last week and saw the payment and was like WTF. Checked the date of the pay out and realized I had already certified for that week to unemployment. I have a few options I guess. Wait for them to send me a message about it or call unemployment myself and tell them the situation. I would think we would just have to pay back the unemployment $$$ for the 1 week fedex paid out. Im honestly surprised unemployment caught on that fast. Hell, they found out you got paid before YOU did... Why the hell would they pay out knowing it would mess with unemployment $$. Stupid.
Maybe you should tell them your name is Juan Vaquero and they’ll leave you alone….because…..you know…. :438: :hide:

It creates an issue when they don’t communicate exactly when they are paying out the stipend while your unemployment benefits are still active.

Is it a big deal if there is a mistake? No. But then it takes time to clean it up with phone calls to a state agency. I have better things to do than wait on hold for 3 hours to fix that mess. Don’t clean it up and they will withhold or garnish when they finally figure it out.

Lack of communication seems to be a recurring theme with this company. They sure know how to communicate woke propaganda but up-to-date information that affects people’s employment… lol nah…