FedEx Freight | More furloughs/relocations announced.

Fedex is having some conference to show stockholders the direction of the company. We're "hoping" to get some answers if we have a future or should jump ship.
I have not seen anything in a proxy from our investment person , yet .....
Unless it was about a month ago we did vote . I'll have to dbl check on this.

Interesting 🤔 FXF center in Pocono Summit lost a lot of customers since last year due to shipping cost increase and damages. Operations manager response to that?? They'll be back. Most managers at that center have "We are too big to fail" mentality.
Our damages at W-B are near zero….The drivers also do the dock work.

Exactly why , nothing like getting screamed at by a customer because of a dock hand that butchered the shipment you are trying to deliver. Then say something to your TM and he gives you the "yea I'll look into it" same crap the next day , same dock hand . Am I right ? Really ?

Exactly why , nothing like getting screamed at by a customer because of a dock hand that butchered the shipment you are trying to deliver. Then say something to your TM and he gives you the "yea I'll look into it" same crap the next day , same dock hand . Am I right ? Really ?

It's why I decided to go road. Most businesses were pretty cool about damages saying "just call it in", but the residential damages.... I went road :438:

Actually the same fat supervisor that loaded your trailer with a fan .
1st stop in the nose and on the tail , because you did not bring him hot sticks or something to shove in his fat stalker face .

Fedex isn't the only company that has this problem.... If it doesn't affect our TM Bonus, it's the same crap for our P&D drivers.

Anyone ever gotten an early call back from one of the furloughs? I know they let you know a week in advance just in case you're out of town, etc. But is the return to work day always on Monday? Since I've been on it there's been a few people let go and I'm just preparing if they do need people back.

They email you a week before. Return date is a Monday according to the information they gave me. I’m not aware of any early returns to work, I’m in the Chicagoland area.

Interesting 🤔 FXF center in Pocono Summit lost a lot of customers since last year due to shipping cost increase and damages. Operations manager response to that?? They'll be back. Most managers at that center have "We are too big to fail" mentality.
Knew I always called that the Piece Of ::shit:: terminal for some reason. Glad it lives up to its SC code.