SAIA | More layoffs coming 11-20

Well GEZZZZZ driver that happens all year long with every ltl. Some city and linehaul drivers don't work a couple days a week. You act like it's some massive layoff. I'm sticking with my guns you and retired the one are crap stirrers and full of BS!

Never said that driver, just made a statement about cuts. Since your looking for an argument about something stupid, have at it, I’m out.

Never said that driver, just made a statement about cuts. Since your looking for an argument about something stupid, have at it, I’m out.
Not looking for a argument just facts! No reason for you and the retired one to spread fake news that's all. You guys are all about he said she said with no facts to support your ridiculous statements. Be safe driver and enjoy life.

Some people are just thin skinned. Wear his scorn with pride like I do. I love it when I get under their skin. I say bring it! If he wants to get it on then let’s get it on.

Not looking for a argument just facts! No reason for you and the retired one to spread fake news that's all. You guys are all about he said she said with no facts to support your ridiculous statements. Be safe driver and enjoy life.
Fake news! How original. Surely you can do better than that. Each part of the country is different and if you read my post I never said anything other than what’s going on here in the South. You appear to lack reading comprehension skills on here like so many. BTW.... I’m the Train but if you like to call me “the retired one” ... that’s cool. I kind of like it. I may ask Jeff to change my name. I’m serious. I really like it! It really fits me now.

Some people are just thin skinned. Wear his scorn with pride like I do. I love it when I get under their skin. I say bring it! If he wants to get it on then let’s get it on.
Your not under my skin driver! Your a fake with false news that hides behind a screen running there pie-hole!

I didn't mean it to hurt driver sorry! Just please post facts and quit back pedaling on your statements.
If you want facts hotshot I would advise you not to go looking for them on truckingboard websites. They are few and far between. Go to corporate and speak to Rick O’dell personally.

I’ve read your 22 post! You’re not the most sociable guy? Yeah, I can see that.
Yeah I'm usually not, but when you create false news and try to act like some intelligent driver that knows everything. I will express my opinion!) No reason to argue back in fourth, I can already tell your a CB/INTERNET RAMBO!

I’d love to continue this conversation but I need to check my trail cameras. I’ll be back hotshot. My deer are a little more important than dealing with an unarmed man.
OBQ9ZYL.jpg

Hey, (Ole Retired One) don't put your cameras on a trail, put them on my porch!