Yellow | More LTL carriers may follow AAA Cooper to the altar, consultant says

I like how YRC...yellow.... Not even mentioned nobody would want to buy us out and even if it was handed over for free. The debt and age of employees and equipment be like investing in a 70 year old to drive you to work in his 1970s truck that's about to fall apart it's a deal you want nothing apart of because the headaches you'd receive

I like how YRC...yellow.... Not even mentioned nobody would want to buy us out and even if it was handed over for free. The debt and age of employees and equipment be like investing in a 70 year old to drive you to work in his 1970s truck that's about to fall apart it's a deal you want nothing apart of because the headaches you'd receive
Hey , I have seen some 68 to 70 year old drivers hired latley , because nobody else applied , at least they show up for show up for work unlike the lazy younger snowflakes kids !

Hey , I have seen some 68 to 70 year old drivers hired latley , because nobody else applied , at least they show up for show up for work unlike the lazy younger snowflakes kids !
That's my point though nobody wants to buy something with majority of the work Force with 1 foot out the door already.

As a millennial myself I blame you soft hippies for raising a bunch of snowflakes and selling out america to china destroying all the manufacturing jobs and stagnanting wages with huge inflation to the point we can't leave mommy's basement. Last recession you needed a college degree to get a job flipping burgers and I'm not exaggerating I lived through it.

Also lack of driver's is a huge plus since will keep driving up demand shrinking the pool of driver's forcing them to increase wages to fill seats maybe in my lifetime I'll be paid what I'm worth just before autonomous trucks replace me. Then I'll be like vin diesel in the fast and furious stealing Panasonic TV's to supplement my lifestyle of driving abnoxiously loud straight piped 4 bangers driving around looking like a complete tool as I play JA Rule loud enough to make my ears bleed up in here.

Screenshot_20210720-113338_Reddit.md.jpg

That's my point though nobody wants to buy something with majority of the work Force with 1 foot out the door already.

As a millennial myself I blame you soft hippies for raising a bunch of snowflakes and selling out america to china destroying all the manufacturing jobs and stagnanting wages with huge inflation to the point we can't leave mommy's basement. Last recession you needed a college degree to get a job flipping burgers and I'm not exaggerating I lived through it.

Also lack of driver's is a huge plus since will keep driving up demand shrinking the pool of driver's forcing them to increase wages to fill seats maybe in my lifetime I'll be paid what I'm worth just before autonomous trucks replace me. Then I'll be like vin diesel in the fast and furious stealing Panasonic TV's to supplement my lifestyle of driving abnoxiously loud straight piped 4 bangers driving around looking like a complete tool as I play JA Rule loud enough to make my ears bleed up in here.

Was with you right until the 3rd paragraph. Lol as a xennial (1977-1983) we got shaft.

Ok.....I had to take a few deep breaths before I responded. I am 70 years old was not a hippie. USMC combat Vietnam vet. I agree on the sellout of America. Makes me angry everyday. As far as you young man. Yes we are at fault for you being a being a misguided snowflake. Our parents like parents back to the cave people (politically correct) believed in discipline. Up to and including laying of hands. Our generation started the "time out" and taking things away. Then when a fit was thrown give it back, give a hug and tell the kid your sorry. Spare the rod, spoil the child. And they wonder why our prisons are overflowing and the new generations are "entitled" and should start at the top instead of earning it. The military even lets the soft crybabies out now if things are to tough. Thank God due to my age and health I may not have to worry too much longer. Maybe getting sprayed with AgentOrange was a good thing. Have a good day and a good life. Signed Mr Softie Hippie whatever

Was with you right until the 3rd paragraph. Lol as a xennial (1977-1983) we got shaft.
I'll make a exception for you and allow you to drive the V8 and rock out to Alice in chains.

I feel you about the generation thing I Feel like millennials sorta ended closer around 90 maybe 92... Makes it hard to date since any girl just a couple years younger than me I Feel like generation wise grew up completely different and have absolutely nothing in common while older woman have tons in common and can relate to more

Ok.....I had to take a few deep breaths before I responded. I am 70 years old was not a hippie. USMC combat Vietnam vet. I agree on the sellout of America. Makes me angry everyday. As far as you young man. Yes we are at fault for you being a being a misguided snowflake. Our parents like parents back to the cave people (politically correct) believed in discipline. Up to and including laying of hands. Our generation started the "time out" and taking things away. Then when a fit was thrown give it back, give a hug and tell the kid your sorry. Spare the rod, spoil the child. And they wonder why our prisons are overflowing and the new generations are "entitled" and should start at the top instead of earning it. The military even lets the soft crybabies out now if things are to tough. Thank God due to my age and health I may not have to worry too much longer. Maybe getting sprayed with AgentOrange was a good thing. Have a good day and a good life. Signed Mr Softie Hippie whatever
Thank you for your service. Not trying to personally attack anyone these things are out of are control. Like the saying "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times"

YF. I suspect this guy you replied to, lived with his parents until he was in his 30’s, and had them paying his cell phone bill.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :1036316054::1036316054::1036316054:

I'll make a exception for you and allow you to drive the V8 and rock out to Alice in chains.

I feel you about the generation thing I Feel like millennials sorta ended closer around 90 maybe 92... Makes it hard to date since any girl just a couple years younger than me I Feel like generation wise grew up completely different and have absolutely nothing in common while older woman have tons in common and can relate to more
Older women are where it’s at! The entitlement of the princess generation is sickening. Give me an IROC Z28 and my mullet haircut back, the rest will figure itself out!