Yellow | More LTL carriers may follow AAA Cooper to the altar, consultant says

Thank you for your service. Not trying to personally attack anyone these things are out of are control. Like the saying "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times"
That statement rings true in every society. The Romans went through this as well. We create a very easy to live in society, wealth is everywhere and we all eat and drink from the Horn of Plenty. There are no real wars, no reason for our country to band together. When humans have no problems - we create them where there are none. It creates a complacent generation, add that in with the deregulation of the sexual marketplace via contraceptives and government assistance for single mothers / fatherless homes and here we are. The good times of the past created the weak men of today, there was no reason to be tough.

Heard UPS is in the market for a freight company. Change us from Yellow to Brown.
YRC is unsellable.
No board of directors would ever allow the purchase of YRC. Returning YRC to profitability with a unionized workforce and having to make the pension funds whole is not possible. The free money from the American Rescue Plan might have bought an extra 3-5 years but the demise of YRC is eminent.

YRC is unsellable.
No board of directors would ever allow the purchase of YRC. Returning YRC to profitability with a unionized workforce and having to make the pension funds whole is not possible. The free money from the American Rescue Plan might have bought an extra 3-5 years but the demise of YRC is eminent.
I disagree...I think there are overseas logistics companies that would want to get into the USA ltl market bad enough with big pockets....you never know!
Probably some outfit that we never heard of and couldn't even figure out how to pronounce their name.

I like how YRC...yellow.... Not even mentioned nobody would want to buy us out and even if it was handed over for free. The debt and age of employees and equipment be like investing in a 70 year old to drive you to work in his 1970s truck that's about to fall apart it's a deal you want nothing apart of because the headaches you'd receive
Don't say that,trip and breeze would be driving a horse and buggy, but atleast today you would have some fancy mirrors

Maybe DB Schenker will find the price of XPO too high and give us a look as a consolation prize?

Don't say that,trip and breeze would be driving a horse and buggy, but atleast today you would have some fancy mirrors
I'm hearing by the grapevine Yellow was offered to Coop Dispatch for an autographed picture of BRG and Wong washing the Gold Hotel.
Big Dave turned down the offer and referred them to Ringling Bros, Dave said he already has enough clowns.

I'm hearing by the grapevine Yellow was offered to Coop Dispatch for an autographed picture of BRG and Wong washing the Gold Hotel.
Big Dave turned down the offer and referred them to Ringling Bros, Dave said he already has enough clowns.
The circus went through Kankakee yesterday. Only the Big Top wasn’t big enough.

5FCFFC34-D9A4-4AF6-BCFA-70DA614BF3A2.md.jpg