Yellow | More LTL carriers may follow AAA Cooper to the altar, consultant says

Actually he was in a yard and walked to the back of his trailer and whipped it out and peed with a camera pointed right at him. Next day his TM asks him about it and he denied it not knowing they had him on camera and they fired him for lying. That's what I was told anyhow.
Lying, more often than not, will get you backed into an embarrassing corner, (especially these days), then, sometimes fired. Hard lesson he learned there. Good thing about learning things the hard way, you learn them well.

Lying, more often than not, will get you backed into an embarrassing corner, (especially these days), then, sometimes fired. Hard lesson he learned there. Good thing about learning things the hard way, you learn them well.
But afterwards I heard instead of hiring someone for the position a city guy switched to linehaul and took it. Makes you wonder if it wasn't a buddy of the bosses or something and they were looking for a reason? Maybe my friend was bragging too loud about how big his checks were?

But afterwards I heard instead of hiring someone for the position a city guy switched to linehaul and took it. Makes you wonder if it wasn't a buddy of the bosses or something and they were looking for a reason? Maybe my friend was bragging too loud about how big his checks were?
Maybe he was bragging about the size of something else....... TM saw it, felt intimidated....

Face it, Yellow wages and benefits are not competitive in the market anymore. My son and his team earning $85k each with major OTR carrier. She broke her leg in a parking lot while working and they both received bennies for 6 or 7 months until they went back to work.