Central Transport | More stock shares for sale

At the rate we are going, I think it is time for me to file a sexual harassment lawsuit.

I may be able to join in on this lawsuit. I caught someone lookin at my boooo beees the other day during working hours. I should make a killing on this cause I have 8. meeeeoooowwwwww:popcorn:

I may be able to join in on this lawsuit. I caught someone lookin at my boooo beees the other day during working hours. I should make a killing on this cause I have 8. meeeeoooowwwwww:popcorn:

Are you sure thats what the person was looking at?? Maybe the person was just checking to see if there was any freight hidden up under them.....lol... haha:clap:

10% cut for vitran and pjax drivers and 10% raise for chris drivers. january 1 (its about time)

Don't jump the gun Chris Driver. It hasn't been confirmed yet whether this person was lookin at my booo beees or looking for freight. Thanks alot Snowman for trying to ruin the chance of me going on easy street. Throws a rock at Snowman knockin his carrot off):popcorn:

Why should company care about someone like you? The only thing you do is bash the compnay...I bet that you are a real gem to work with, or are you one of those little weasels that hide behind a computer screen talking a big game? Here is your coffee mr dispatcher! Go find a company out there that cares about you...make us all happy!