TForce | More terminals on the chopping block?

Any terminals that have a low daily bill count. You can't justify expenses on a terminal if it isn't profitable. If a terminal is not serving a metro area, and the bill count is low, that maybe a terminal that will close. You can either follow the work or find a new job, it is what it is.

When you guys were ups freight they had a guy from the ccx Conway days named Kevin H that tried the smaller closer facility model. Not sure if it worked but I can see smaller facilities being closed because of volume business models and the economy. I do hope it does not affect anyone losing jobs.

When you guys were ups freight they had a guy from the ccx Conway days named Kevin H that tried the smaller closer facility model. Not sure if it worked but I can see smaller facilities being closed because of volume business models and the economy. I do hope it does not affect anyone losing jobs.
They will definitely be closing smaller terminals that don’t make the revenue to justify staying open.

i agree with this type of move.

The drivers with the furthest away routes should then be loaded first and leave first very early.