Most boring driver of ALL-TIME wins 6th

I don't watch Pro anything anymore (except for occasional UFC) since my daughter started playing sports...the kids are much more entertaining..lol

Vanilla is the only word I can find to describe the NASCAR version of the WWF... The big car teams rule NASCAR... I'm a 25 year watcher of NASCAR, not any more..... It's fake.. It's staged.. It's not racing any more..

Well, I guess they "could" all be fixed at one time or the other.... NASCAR has just made it so obvious... Any drunk redneck could see it..
Rednecks don't go to races anymore...it's all yuppies with collared shirts and stop watches now..lol. The attendance is a joke..I can drive by on race day and not even slow down now..lol

This Jimmie Johnson guy................what sport is he in again? lol

I think that multiple cars by the same owner is a huge mistake. Too much manipulation going on.

Rednecks don't go to races anymore...it's all yuppies with collared shirts and stop watches now..lol. The attendance is a joke..I can drive by on race day and not even slow down now..lol
Charlotte used to have a deal (they still might for all I know) that allows a fan to take their own vehicle around the track if they spend enough money in the overpriced gift shop. The more you spend, the more laps you get.

I know a guy who gets 2 laps. Does he enjoy his reward in his Mustang, or maybe Challenger or Camaro?

Of course not, this hard core fan burns up the track in his minivan. And as if that's not humiliating enough, his wife is driving while he gazes out the window like a little kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte used to have a deal (they still might for all I now) that allows a fan to take their own vehicle around the track if they spend enough money in the overpriced gift shop. The more you spend, the more laps you get.

I know a guy who gets 2 laps. Does he enjoy his reward in his Mustang, or maybe Challenger or Camaro?

Of course not, this hard core fan burns up the track in his minivan. And as if that's not humiliating enough, his wife is driving while he gazes out the window like a little kid.

I know Charlotte once had a promo where if you bought anything in the gift shop,you get a track tour in their van.I did that once and the banking is very deceiving.Much steeper than it looks on TV.Did the same thing at Daytona a few years ago,TV certainly does not do the banking justice at either track.

Charlotte used to have a deal (they still might for all I now) that allows a fan to take their own vehicle around the track if they spend enough money in the overpriced gift shop. The more you spend, the more laps you get.

They don't let you go very fast though...my Dad did it yrs ago in his Monte SS. He had to lay way back just he could accelerate to 80mph

You drive around part of it when they have the Xmas lights up in your own car too

This Jimmie Johnson guy................what sport is he in again? lol

I think that multiple cars by the same owner is a huge mistake. Too much manipulation going on.

I think he and Tom Brady's wife work in the same profession....LOL.. Please.. Don't throw a flag on me...LOL